I Do, Me Too, and Baby Makes Three

A small orchestra played delicate music as Dani walked down the isle. Her soon to be husband wiping away tears, laughing off his emotional reaction. Chloe stood at the left of the alter. Starring back watching Dani take the lead. She couldn't help but notice out of the many turned heads only one was facing forwards.

Harry locked eyes with Chloe and let a small smile spread across his face as the music entice the romantic vibe. Chloe felt butterflies in her stomach, a feeling she had almost forgotten as she settled into life with Harry. Nothing was a surprise anymore. She knew him inside and out. Only this, this was new. The way he looked at her, a longing full of romantic desire. The eye contact became too intense, electrifying her nerves that were already fluttering around her stomach. She looked away and caught up with Dani who was just about reaching the alter.

After long but emotionally written vows, the couple said I do and placed the rings on each other's fingers. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." And with that they kissed. Short but sweet. The church full of people took a stand and clapped and awed in celebration.

Photos were taken outside, flower petals scattered everywhere in the setting sun. Harry and Chloe cosied up at every possible opportunity.

"I love you." He whispered in chloes ear making her melt inside.

Soon the cars came to drive everyone to the reception hall. A vintage room with flowers to decorate. Clothe was draped across the ceiling and lit up through small chandeliers.

Everyone sat down to eat and cheered through the speeches. Chloe sat opposite Harry on the longest table they've ever seen. Reaching down one side of the hall. Everyone together and chattering to fill the room.

Often they'd both look up catching each other, a silent smile spread across their faces.

"...I only know a tenth of the love you and Mathew share. To be so in love and dedicated to each other is a gift. Until I catch up our dream of old married couple vacations will have to wait." Chloe winked at dani, causing her to laugh at the inside joke. "But until were playing scrabble on the beaches of Barbados, I'm going to be witness to one of our generations greatest love stories. For all the memories to come and all the love still yet to give id like to say congratulations to dani and Mathew, a couple to aspire to be." Chloe finished her toast and took a sip from her glass before sitting down.

"Scrabble on the beach?" Harry questioned.

"Play your cards right and you might be there with us." Chloe smirked.

"Say no more." Harry smiled back.

In that moment chloe knew Harry was the man she was going to marry. Even if their relationship was short and unpredictable, she knew her future was with him.

As the night reached an end Harry and Chloe took to the dance floor. Wrapped in each other's arms as they slowly swayed to the music.

"I know you don't like smart clothes but I have to say. You're the most handsome man in this room. Actually you're the most handsome man I've ever seen. I don't look at anyone like I look at you." Chloe smiled as she pulled her head away from his chest, touching his face and placing a delicate kiss on his lips.

"I'm so in love with you." Harry agreed.

"I love you too." Chloe smiled as they pulled each other in closer for another kiss, this one a little longer.

"Maybe I'll dress smart more often."

"Honestly Harry I don't think you understand what this suit is doing to me. I'm so glad you're mine and only mine."