The Truth Always Comes Out

Harry officially ruined things with Jessica before they even started. Not that he was too mad about it. Of course he was mad at himself for upsetting her, he did care about her. But he couldn't focus on that when the feeling of his kiss with Chloe was still swirling round his mind.

He'd gotten so close to getting what he wanted, it was hard to resist going further especially now he knew she felt the same. The only trouble was Simon. Obviously he didn't want to hurt Simon, but he made a mistake, he sacrificed the one he loved and it backfired. He couldn't let it go knowing she was still out there, loving him back.

He tried not to think about Chloe and Simon as pair and the things they get up to. He couldn't imagine Chloe being happy with Simon the way she was with him. The thought of them being even slightly sexual was enough to make him cringe, pushing him off the edge.

It was the day after chloes gig and the truth needed to come out, Harry couldn't contain it.

Ethan mate, I kissed Chloe last night.

Harry sent a simple text to Ethan awaiting a response.

You what?

Came back almost immediately.

She told me she still loved me, that song she wrote. That was about me.

You must be mad. Simons meant to be your bro man. How the fuck could you do that??

Harry was a little taken back by Ethan's message. He was so close with Ethan he didn't expect him to not be on his side.

I want her back. She wants me too. If only you knew what we were like together you'd get it.

Harry mate you're not the first person on earth to fall in love. You need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. You've just kissed Simons girl, do you know what this will do to the group if this comes out.

Jesus Ethan change the record. I only ended things with Chloe because you made me feel bad for Simon and now you're doing it again.

That's because there's more to it than just you two.

You haven't been on my side this entire time. You're more worried about earning money than you are about me. Fine fair enough, but don't then make me feel guilty for your own selfishness.

My selfishness? You kissed Simons girlfriend.

I thought I could count on you to have my back.

You can.

You said to me that night. Imagine Simon having to watch you too get together. That's what I'm doing now. No one fucking knows how much it's hurting me. I can't say shit. I've been selfless for two months I think it's time I can be a little selfish especially if it's reciprocated.

You do you man.

Harry stared at his last text and studied The lack of support from his mate. He didn't have to agree or encourage it, but the way he treat Harry in that moment was enough to make Harry lose his sanity.

Harry in a fit of rage and frustration threw his phone as hard as he could in any direction, hearing a crash against the wall. He curled up in a ball on his bed, pulling his head down to his knees as he let a deep shout echo into the bed. Harry reached up and began to tug at the roots of his hair.

He didn't want to hurt anyone, but he didn't want to hurt himself anymore. He couldn't help but in that moment sob into his sheets, taking advantage of the privacy in an empty house. Harry didn't often cry but when he did it was only to let the anger out.