mr. bad guy - g.h ~ part two

The part everyone waited. I'm really funny. No one really wanted a part two. But your getting one. WARNING: There are slurs, language and insults mentioned in this chapter. But just a warning. Now lets get on with it.

---------------------------------------------

Maureen's POV

------------------------

Mo decided to sit on the couch because she knew something was up. I mean she seen the way Maeve looked before she bolted and can infer what went down. So, she decided to stay out of whatever it was and waited for George.

George and Patties feet pattered on the floor. Mo soon saw them hand in hand, giggling like a bunch of schoolgirls.

"What the hell George." Maureen huffed, making her presence known. "I know you would cheat on Maeve and break it off with her. But to cheat on me. That's really low of you."

George stood there wide eyed. Pattie soon stood next to Maureen.

"Yeah, George. Care to explain?" Pattie crossed her arms across her chest and scolded George.

"Uhm. Uhm. Sexual desires." George stammered, trying to find a good answer.

"Seriously. "Sexual Desires". You really are just like the rest of them. You feel the need to sleep with any bird you fancy and then when you get bored." Maureen scoffed. "You just toss them aside like they were nothing but a distraction." Maureen continued.

Pattie and Maureen stared George down like they were lions on the hunt for prey, and George was the prey. "Are you gonna say anything?" Pattie snapped.

Still no answer from George.

Maureen was getting antsy waiting for an answer. "Y'know. Maybe this will help." Maureen walked over to George and kissed him passionately on lips. George responded real quickly and started to grab a handful of Mo's hair and tugged at it. Maureen moaned.

"Nope. That's enough." Pattie interrupted.

"Sorry got carried away." Maureen jested, wiping her lip.

"Well. Well. Look who's the hypocrite now." George snidely remarked.

"Oh, shut up George. I wouldn't have done that if would of answered me and Pattie. Instead of being a deer in headlights." Maureen scoffed. "Plus, it wasn't that good of a kiss."

"Well that noise that came out of your mouth says otherwise." George chided.

Maureen shot daggers George's way. He stopped laughing and shut his mouth.

"Hey, Mo. Do you wanna find Maeve and maybe get revenge?" Pattie suggested. "Not that kind of revenge." Pattie saw George's smug look.

Pattie and Mo walked arm in arm out the door.

Maeve's POV

-----------------

Maeve soon found herself tripping out of the cab and onto the London streets. "Well. Thanks." Maeve scoffed, she stood up and straightened herself out.

She walked down the slick street. Maeve turned left into a little diner and ordered herself some hot chocolate and a raspberry scone.

She sat at a booth in the corner and waited for her friend, Richard Starkey. They had quite the bond and she knew she could trust Richie with information.

She heard the door jingled and looked up expecting Ringo standing there. But, speak of the fucking it was Mo and Pattie, frantically looking around the diner.

"There you are." Mo pointed at Maeve.

"What do you want. You skank." Maeve threw her insult like she was used to calling fellow women those slurs.

"Just here us out. You need to get back to George and do something." Pattie dissmissed Maeve's remark.

Maeve soon groaned and motioned for the two to join her. "Well. Out with it." Maeve commanded.

"Well. Basically we need you to go to George and knock some sense into him and make him choose between us." Mo stammered.

"Well. I'm not seeing that fuckin' bastard of asshole any time soon." Maeve lips contorted into a sly-smirk. "Well. Mo I think Ritchie would like to know what you've been up to these last couple years." Maeve snidely commented.

"Mo. What is Maeve talking about?" Ringo cautiously walked up to three girls. "You bitch." Mo mouthed to Maeve. Maeve just smiled in reply.

"Honey. I promise you it was meant to be a one time thing." Maureen pleaded.

"What was supposed to be a one-time thing?" Ringo asked, red in the face from his steaming anger.

Pattie just sat there frozen. "What will I tell Eric." Pattie thought.

"Well. Y'know what I'll just say." Maeve paused, catching her breath. "Your perfect little wife has been having extra marital affairs with George "The "Bastard" Harrison." Maeve came outright. "Who might I say is my husband." Maeve flashed her left ring finger.

"Mo. You and I are fucking done. I'm taking Zak and Jason. You can keep the house." Ritchie paused. "But you can keep the house." Ringo stomped out of the diner.

Maureen soon fell down onto the booth and bawled. "You motherfucker. Why'd you do that." Mo yelled, standing up again and advancing towards Maeve.

Maeve soon held her hand to the side of her face. "You slut." Maeve rudely remarked. She tried to smack Mo back but Mo left in a teary mess.

"Well. Whats with you." Maeve huffed, looking at Pattie.

"I'm going." Pattie whispered, rushing out the establishment.

Maeve sauntered out of the diner, throwing a 10 pound note down. (Hope that's the correct terminology.)

Maeve soon rented a hotel room. But on her way she quickly made it to her and Georges former shared flat. She took her wedding ring off and made sure George answered.

"Maeve. Why?" George whispered to himself.

Maeve soon walked over to her hotel and sighed, content with her status of relationship.

She's a free fucking woman .

------------------------------------

A/N

Hello. Finally done with this. I have mixed feelings about this chapter. I don't know if this is what any of you expected this. But it's what my brain decided what happened. I don't have exact guidelines or outlines for any of my writing material. I just write what comes to mind at that very moment I'm writing and you guys don't care for this. And im rambling. I tend to do that. So I guess just get used to it. But im going to stop while im ahead and say Goodbye.