Extra chapter one : Family

Start from the beginning

Taehyung chuckled as she walked back to the closet, not forgetting to smack her ass on the way back. Hyelin turned as she smiled at this.

Minutes later there was a knock on the door and it opened. "Tae", Daniel came in with their daughter. "Please take your daughter before she pulls my hair out of the head"

"Junee! Come to Dadda", the older said picking up the girl from Daniel who sighed in relief. June giggled in her father's arms before resting her head on her favourite place in the whole wide world— Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung smiled as June chubby cheek squished against his arm as he tightly held her close.

"I don't know what you are feeding her but her grip is getting stronger by the day. She will uproot my scalp at this rate. Why princess, why do you do this to uncle Daniel?", he pouted at June who just looked at him with her big eyes. "Your mother and aunt harass me enough. You shouldn't be like them"

"No Daniel, she only pulls the hair of people who seem annoying to her, like you", Taehyung teased his younger brother in law.

Daniel narrowed his eyes. "Noona said not to curse in front of June but you know what, fuck you"

"Fuck you too Daniel", Taehyung sassed and was about to say something more until a baby voice stopped him.

"Fak—u"

Both Taehyung and Daniel's blood ran cold as they heard June repeat these words. Taehyung eyed his daughter in disbelief, not sure if he heard correctly.

"Fak—u", followed by giggling.

He looked at Daniel who's soul seemed to have left his body. His daughter's first words were fuck you. And most importantly if his wife heard it, she'd fuck all of them up.

"Fak—u. Fak—"

"Hyung. Stop her please", Daniel cried as he tugged on his own hair. Taehyung panicked as he looked around. The door to the closet opened and Hyelin walked out adjusting her own coat as she folded the sleeves of her black shirt before safely tucking a gun in her thigh garter. After June's birth she had no choice but to change the location lest June accidentally get a hold of it while in her arms.

"Ah princess", she cooed. "Did you have fun playing with Uncle Dan?", with that she walked to them and ruffled Daniel's hair. Daniel smiled nervously as Hyelin stood beside him, engulfing her brother with an arm around his shoulder.

"Fak—"

"BABY SHARK DU—DDU—DU", Taehyung began singing in panic the moment he heard June speak as he rocked her in his arms. Daniel noticed this damage control and immediately joined. "BABY SHARK—"

"What are you guys doing?", Hyelin was taken aback as the men in front of her aggressively began singing the shark song. In midst, she thought she heard June say something so she inched closer.

"Singing June's favorite song for her, right Dan?", he nervously looked at the younger.

"Yes Noona, June loves this song"

Taehyung noticed Hyelin walk towards June who was continuously blabbering this new found word. "DADDY SHARK DDU—DU—DU", he increased his volume hoping Hyelin couldn't hear anything.

"Taehyung cut it, I think she spoke something", the woman said.

"I DON'T THINK SHE DID. LETS KEEP SINGING THE SHARK SONG DANIEL", he motioned with his eyes to his brother in law who nodded. "MOMMY SHARK—"

"Shhhh..", she clasped a hand on her husband and brother's mouth. "Listen"

"Momma—"

Hyelin's eyes widened. "She said it. She said her first words. SHE SAID MOMMA ! Let me get my video camera—"