13. On enemy grounds

Third person POV

"Where is Noona?", Sehun quizzed as the entirety of EXO was settled in her office back at their mansion.

"Listen up guys", Suho spoke. "Hyelin is going on a mission so she will be MIA for a few days"

"What mission", Xiumim suddenly got restless. "I talked to her yesterday morning and she did not mention anything"

Suho sighed as he braced himself to answer the eldest. He knew what the response in the room was going to be once he told everyone what Hyelin had planned to do. And he was also aware of what trouble he would get into for allowing this to happen.

"Kai", Suho turned to the other man. "Remember Hyelin had you contact Taemin and plant false evidence on Bangtan?"

Kai nodded.

"Well the police took it and now they planned a secret mission to raid Bangtan's Mansion in Hannam and get the evidence needed.."

"So?", Tao asked.

"So Hyelin is going undercover on that mission as Sua to get in and get intel which can help us destroy Bangtan's business", Suho's voice drifted as he said the last words.

There was a moment of silence after which 11 voices screamed together.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"How could you let her do this", Kris stomped over to Suho and held him by the collar, towering over the shorter man. "We know she is a fucking psycho but we selected you as vice leader so you can take stop her from taking decisions like this!"

"It was her choice", Suho yelled back. "I told her it wasn't the best thing but she is adamant"

"Stop with the excuses you fucking cunt—", Kris was about to pop off until Xiumin's loud voice cut him off.

"KRIS ENOUGH!"

The man immediately let go of the other's collar and stepped back. Xiumin walked over to Suho before standing in front of him.

"Where is she now?"

"I don't know. She went underground", he confessed. "The last time I saw her was yesterday night. Her phone isn't accessible"

"What is this mission exactly Junmyeon? Give me the details"

Suho nodded. "Bangtan is heading to China this week. To someone's party. I don't know whose—"

"Gao Zhou. The Mafia businessman", Tao interrupted. "His inauguration party for the new construction of his hotel chain—"

"THAT IS NOT NECESSARY NOW", Xiumin yelled at Tao who immediately shut up.

When he was mad, Kim Minseok aka Xiumin could easily be the deadliest person in this Mafia. Even though it was a rare occurrence, on some bad days people really pushed his buttons.

That day even Queen would not prefer to interact with him. As an inside joke, they also had a room in the mansion which was called the Xiumin Bunker where everyone gathered to avoid being a target of the eldest's rage.

"Go on Suho", Xiumin let out his breath as he calmed himself.

"So as I was saying, they will be away. That is when their team raids and they get everything they need. Hyelin will be carrying our data theft pen-drive and plug it in Namjoon's laptop after which she will have access to all his virtual data.

"Alright", Xiumin nodded. "Luhan"

The man who was called stepped forward. "Use your contacts in China. Confirm whether Bangtan is on the list of people who are attending the party or not. Just to be sure. While you are at it, also check for charter planes to China this week and if they have booked one"