49. Mafya Buisness

Queen's POV

Taehyung was quite a sleeper. After the sex, he just fell right into bed, ready to doze off until I forced him to get to that bathroom and clean himself. It had been two hours since and now I was sitting on the roof in my house.

I rolled a joint as I licked the end before closing it. I put it in my mouth and searched for the lighter until a deep voice spoke.

"Fancy seeing you here"

"Fuck", I clutched my chest in fright as I looked back to see Yoongi walking towards me. He had his crutches and was coming where I was sitting. He settled down beside me, removing a flask as he took a sip of the alcohol.

"Yoongi did you limp all the way up here just to have some whiskey?"

"I wanted some fresh air. It took me 12 minutes I think, to climb the stairs but I did"

I chuckled. "And why are you drinking? Didn't Jinyoung specifically say not to mix alcohol with the meds"

He snorted, taking one more sip. "I am a bad bitch Hyelin. Jinyoung maybe a daddy but he cannot tell me what to do"

Clearly drunk.

"All right man, let me get you back to your room"

"Nah, I don't want to go", he resisted. "I want to sit here"

"Maybe I'll call Hoseok then",  I stood up but he grabbed my hand and made me sit down. "Don't you guys share the room?"

"Don't call him", his voice cracked.

I was confused. "Did something happen between you and Hoseok?"

He didn't say anything but in the moonlight I saw a tear roll down his cheeks. This side of him fairly surprised me because I never knew he could be an emotional person.

"We had a little fight", he confessed. "Its nothing actually. Since we sleep in the same space, I didn't want to be in his presence, so I came here". He took one more sip and spilled it all over his mouth and I snatched the flask from his hand. "Enough Yoongi"

He did not fight back but slumped his shoulders. "I don't like fighting with him. He cried and I don't like seeing him cry"

"You like him, don't you?", I quizzed and he looked at me wide eyed. "How do you know?"

"He is always by your side. Pretty sure you keep that sunshine for some Vitamin D!", I smirked.

He smiled but even in the dark I could see that it was a sad one. "Thats the problem. I kept him around only for Vitamin D but now I think my feelings are going deeper"

"Yoongi", I put an around his shoulder.
Despite the fact that he was an inch taller than me, Yoongi was a petite man. My arm engulfed his entire shoulder and for a second I was taken aback. "If you like him, tell him that"

"Its hard", he sighed. "I like him but I don't know what to do about it. I don't want to commit. What if I make mistakes and it ends up breaking our friendship. And Hoseok, he is a— I don't know how to word this but— he is a popular man. He—"

"Is a fuck boy. I know. I lived with you guys two months remember? I saw the girls and boys coming in for him all the time", I began.

"Exactly", Yoongi replied. "Sure we did sleep around but would he like to be with me? And that is why we fought today. I snapped on him when I saw him call a hooker"

"Aww man", I ruffled his hair. "Look, despite that short amount of time I have known him, I can confirm that he is a good man. We sure started off a little ugly with me almost scathing the poor man, but we did strike a friendship. And I can vouch that he would never hurt you. Sure he throws his peepee around a lot. But if he is with you, he would definitely cherish you"