55. The crazy lady strikes

A/N: So you are telling me that we reached 100K already. Is this a dream or what. Thank you so much for reading guys I love you guys so much ❤️❤️

Third Person POV

A few hours ago

"You are hurting me Hyelin! Stop it", Sua said the moment the younger pushed her into the office.

"Sua you absolute nutcase", Hyelin sighed as she let her sister go. "Sometimes you just have trust what the other says without questioning"

"What do you mean?", the older furrowed her brows, rubbing her aching arms.

"I mean that yes you are involved in the fight. But a few moments ago you nearly pissed over my plan", the leader crossed her arms.

"Wait what!? I am involved. And you have a plan?"

Hyelin nodded. "Its crazy. But thats expected. I don't do anything that isn't crazy"

"What do I have to do?", Sua spoke up. Hyelin looked around before fastening the lock on the door so no one would attempt to come in.

"So I may not have popped Yifan out of my pussy but I still have a motherly instinct with all these boys", Hyelin began.

"And I think I know what his exact plan is going to be. He is going to target my family to stop me from supporting Namjoon. Its the same thing he said in WonHo's recording. And that is when the plan begins. We are never finding him on our own. So only way to get to him is to make him come for you. Hence you are going to let yourself get kidnapped by Yifan. Only catch is that instead of you it will be me"

"WHAT! NO WAY!", Sua gasped. "We cannot do that. It's dangerous. What if he hurts you?"

"Look Yifan's enemy isn't me or EXO. Its Namjoon. He is not going to hurt any of us unless it gets quite crazy. That is one thing I know about him. He is only going to use you as a bait to get me to do what I want"

"But how do we know he will come for us and not Daniel. He could be chasing our brother as we speak"

"He won't", Hyelin sternly answered. "Because first of all The Thai Team's reputation precedes their name. They are the top assassin and transporters in the world right now. Yifan knows that he doesn't have the time or resource to go against them. You aka me on the other hand, I will send with a no name agency that has no track record of success and are relatively new. It will be easier to ambush them so Yifan will definitely go for us. Plus he only needs one. If he has me disguised as you, he won't go again for Daniel"

"This seems like a good plan but how will we switch places? He'll know. We could fool the police department but we won't be able to fool him. You have spent a considerable amount of time with the boy, he'll know in the click of a finger"

"Oh honey we will fool him", Hyelin evilly smirked. "This time I have come fully prepared"

She removed a big box as she placed it on her desk. "Quick give me your clothes", Sua proceeded to remove her clothing and so did Hyelin. They each handed it over to the other who quickly slipped into them.

"Now for the fun part", Hyelin took a pair of lenses as she handed it to Hyelin. "We are going all out on our makeover today"