34. The confession

Queen's POV

Stop crying bitch, I said to myself as I sat on the roof of the Bangtan Mansion. The image of Taehyung looking at me with those regretful eyes made all hell within me go lose as I let out the ugliest whimper I could.

Taking one more tissue, I blew my nose.

Why was I, a Mafia leader, crying over a boy who I had a crush on? Why was this womanly side of me coming out? I wiped the tears more as I hiccuped. All this drama did not suit my image at all.

Was my period around the corner?

Possibly.

I took one more tissue as I wiped my eyes. Maybe I should google a solution to it.

Question: How do Mafia leaders deal with broken hearts?

WikiHow: Shoot people until you feel better.

I hiccuped once again so I stood up to go downstairs to get some water. When I turned, I saw Taehyung standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"There you are"

At the sight of him I immediately turned back. No, I couldn't let him see me crying and whimpering over him. That would be peak embarrassment. I immediately wiped my cheeks and eyes.

"Were you crying?"

"You wish I was", I shot back. "And what would I even cry about? Its not like I am some young teenage girl with a crush on this handsome guy who probably doesn't like me back. Do you think I am a Y/N in a Wattpad fanfic who cries all the damn time for a boy? Let me tell you sir, I am not the one to cry. I am the one who makes people cry. I am a human onion"

"So", Taehyung walked upto me. "You cried because you have a crush on me. And you think I don't like you. And you probably assumed this because of what happened earlier and the way I left the room?"

Kang Hyelin : rants mindlessly and exposes herself

Also Kang Hyelin when Taehyung find outs the truth: *Surprised Pikachu face*

Taehyung smiled a little as he held my hand and pulled me near.

"What are you doing?", I panicked at this close proximity.

"Yes you are right. I acted like a jerk earlier. And no that wasn't regret you saw on my face. It was fear. Fear of becoming too attached and then getting hurt. But then I realised I was even more scared of not telling you how I felt and regretting that later"

"Do you..?", I was unsure whether to continue ahead.

"Yes. I like you"

I was stunned and chose to be silent. What do I say? I had never been confessed to before. What are you to say when someone confesses?

Cool, drinks on me. Wanna catch a crime documentary later?

Is that an appropriate response?

Shut up Kang Hyelin, shut up, my inner voice yelled at me. Just fucking concentrate.

"Why do you always stay silent when you are supposed to say something? And speak when everyone begs you to shut it huh?", he put a finger under my chin as he raised it.

"What do you want me to say?", I asked. "I am not good at all this"

"I just want you to tell me how you feel", he whispered gingerly. "Do you like me?"

I nodded. "A lot"

"That's it then. Its the only thing I wanted to hear", he said with a smile before pulling me even closer. "Can I kiss you? Sorry I didn't ask the last time. Was a dick move by me", he chuckled. I didn't nod but tip toed and softly pecked his lips. Taehyung was stunned but smiled himself. He pressed our bodies together before kissing me.