Extra chapter one : Family

Third Person POV

"Babe! Are you ready?", Taehyung yelled from outside the closet.

"Give me 5 minutes"

"You never take this long", he replied, straightening his black coat. One last look at his permed hair, he picked up his favorite cologne — correction — Hyelin's favorite cologne and sprayed a little.

The door opened and he turned to look. "Finally you took so long I...", his words trailed off as he looked at his wife in disbelief. Her hair curled, soft glam makeup on her face like she was a model for a commercial. A pink dress, matching jewellery and heels which accentuated her long legs so much.

His eyes widened because he had never seen her like this. He didn't know if he should laugh or be amazed at his beautiful wife. But Taehyung being Taehyung always had a death wish. So he laughed.

"Hyelin—I!?— I— is that—what?— is that a pink dress you are wearing?"

Hyelin shyly stood there as she fiddled with her dress. She seemed unsure about the outfit herself and Taehyung's reaction seemed to have confirmed her worst fears. With a disappointed face she looked at him.

"What in the name of god", he waited a second before bursting into chuckles again. "I thought you hated pink. It seems like Jin did some 'Pink' magic on you or something!", but soon he stopped as he saw his wife look at him with a sad pout. "What I mean is that you look absolutely gorgeous but thats so unlike you"

"I hate pink", she softly added. "But you don't understand Taehyung. I have to wear things like these now"

"Why?", the man asked puzzled.

"Because of June"

Ah, who's June you ask? June Kim, ten months old. Female. An overly chubby by product of Hyelin's constant horny mood and Taehyung's weak pull out game. Curly hair like her father, plump lips like her uncle Jin, a gummy smile like her other uncle Daniel and different colored eyes like her mother. But overall a splitting image of Sua.

A favorite in the EXOtan mafia. Everybody doted on her. June would cry and 18 men would be in the room with their guns. All the author could do was wish her future boyfriend goodluck.

"Because of June?", Taehyung raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yes", she breathed. "Its our first outing after so long. And I am a mother now Taehyung. I need to look like one. If I go out looking like my usual self and with the tattoos and everything, a lot of people on the street will call Child services and say I have kidnapped my own daughter. Last time I went out with her, so many people stared at us. Some older ladies were pointing fingers and they even alerted the security guard"

Taehyung was taken aback for a second but laughed. "You don't have to look like a mother. You are her mother. And second, no one would doubt that she isn't your daughter because our little bean looks just like you. And if they try, I have no qualms killing someone who so as to even questions my darling and my daughter"

Hyelin smiled. "So you mean, its okay if I wear my everyday clothes?"

"Its more than okay", he smiled and pecked her lips. "But the dress is quite sexy I must say", he smirked, holding her by the waist and pressing her body in his. "Does Momma want to give June a little sibling?"

"Maybe we should let momma Kang's coochie rest a little", she smiled at him sarcastically, removing a strand of hair from his face. "And maybe Papa Kim should practice abstinence for a while. He has been getting a little too horny these days"