Extra Chapter: Birthday Gift!

A/N: I said no more extra chapters but then I forgot about my own tradition of doing bonus chapter 50K reads right before we reach 500K and 1 million reads so you can expect one more after this lmao!

"So what do you guys want to do?", Byun Baekhyun asked as 11 men of EXO, 7 of Bangtan and one Kang Daniel sat in a room without the presence of the Twins.

"Its their 33rd birthday, we gotta do something big", Jin piped in. "What have you guys usually done for Hyelin's birthday before?", he directed the question to EXO.

"Oh Noona goes all out on her birthday. One time we did like a victorian horror zombie themed party. She had one of us contact a funeral house and order a bunch of dead people to use as props", Sehun answered. "We paid their families a lot to use them"

"So everywhere we put real dead people dressed in victorian clothes. We even got like brains and stuff from the butcher's place to make gore. And then for her gift we did something amazing. We gifted her a $10 million dollar necklace and in the pendant we added her enemy Ra Ha Kyun's blood as a form of memoir for her good deed...", he paused to twist his mouth in an unpleasant way. "A little disgusting but fun nevertheless"

"You guys killed Ra Ha Kyun?", Yoongi was aghast. "It means...", his face went cold as he looked at Namjoon who himself was taken aback as he realized something.

"Yes it means Queen was the one who led him to death, had his body hung right outside the school who's 17 year old female student he raped with the word 'pedophiles beware or you will be next' carved on his skin with a knife. She did it", Kyungsoo completed. "Our business rivalry was ample reason to kill him but when news of him being a rapist came, she completely lost it. Walked into his own mansion and ended him"

"I mean it was chaotic good. But the way she killed him was...well...", Tao took a deep sigh and shuddered. "Brutal. Pedophile crimes reduced by 62% in the country following that as per the news. She was pleasantly happy with the outcome"

"Y'all a bunch of psychopaths..", Hoseok muttered under his breath. All of the Bangtan members were left looking with their mouth hanging open. "Taehyung there is still time if you want to reconsider this marriage", Jimin whispered to his best friend and the latter just gulped, actually considering it for a split second.

"Well I am glad it did something good but moving on. Daniel?", Namjoon asked the youngest to change the topic. "How did you guys celebrate Sua's birthday?"

"Well", Daniel sighed. "We didn't do shit for her birthday. Ate some street food and then probably had ice cream because we were so fucking poor. And now that I know Hyelin Noona did such amazing parties, I am seething mad at Sua once again for keeping me in the dark"

"Oh lord", Namjoon shook his head. "On one side we have Queen's questionable party and the other side is Sua's great depression party. We need to come to a middle ground here"

"How about we do something that the both of them like", Lay suggested. "They don't see eye to eye on anything", Jin threw his hands in the air. "If Sua says Vanilla, Hyelin will say chocolate. If Hyelin says Italian food, Sua says Chinese food. Except for the fact that they look the same to a T and are both sassy as fuck, there is nothing in common"

"Look", Taehyung began. "How about we combine their wishes and come up with a plan for their party. Suho, what does Sua like?"

"Well she always wanted to do a Casino Royale kinda party. She is a big Daniel Craig fan. The only Daniel she puts up with ", the man answered as he chuckled while looking at the twin's brother who scoffed sourly. "Something Las Vegas Themed"

"Perfect!", Taehyung nodded. "And what does Hyelin like?"

All of them thought for a moment until all the voices yelled together. "LEE MINHO!"