epilogue

10 years later....

"Elsie Sophia Ryan and Miles Jerry Ryan! Get your butts back over here right now!" I say looking for them.

Asher and I got married at 26 and got pregnant with our first child, Miles at 28. Then 2 years later we had Elsie and then a year ago we had another daughter, Harlee Camille.

Im currently trying to find Elsie and Miles so they can have dinner. But they aren't listening to me. Asher walks out of his office. "What's going on here?" the kids stop in their tracks. "They don't want to eat their dinner." I say to him looking at my kids. "Well if you don't eat then no dinner you guys know this." he says. They put their heads down. "'Now say sorry to mommy." Asher says. "Sorry mommy." they both say and give me a hug. We walk into our dining room and see Harlee eating. "We make a pretty good team." he says to me. "Yeah we do." and we kiss.

A couple months after we started dating, Addison and Leo had their second son, Harrison Kai.
Carson and Stella got together. Odd pair but it works and they have a daughter together, Maddie.
After college, Kennedy traveled and met her Italian boyfriend, Lorenzo. They got married, settled in New York and had twins, Anthony and Alice as for Logan, he's just a fun uncle.