chapter 20

Tessa's Pov

I wake up the next morning. This feels oddly comfortable for a small couch and the I realize i'm in my bed.
I wonder how I got here?
I shrug and shower and get ready for work.
once i'm ready

I curled by hair and put on little makeup and made myself some lunch and grabbed my things and headed off to work

I curled by hair and put on little makeup and made myself some lunch and grabbed my things and headed off to work. I can't stop thinking about Asher ever since yesterday and I don't know what's wrong with him but part of me wants to know. But if he's not ready to share or doesn't want to, it's understandable.

After work, Kennedy and I go shopping as if I don't have enough clothes already. While we're shopping I tell her all about yesterday. "Oh yeah he definitely kissed you." she says to me while looking at clothes "Seriously?" I say looking at her. "Oh come on you and I both know and unless you have a ghost in your house, i'm pretty sure he kissed you Tessa." she says to me. I then look around. "Hey I have to go to Sephora real quick but i'll meet you in Pacsun!" I say and the walk away. I'm currently looking through makeup when I see Asher with another girl. I didn't know Asher had a girlfriend.
God I'm such a idiot! I say to myself trying to look away so he won't notice me. He and the girl then leave and walk out and call kennedy telling her i'm sorry and I'm just not feeling well. I drive home. God I am so stupid why would I think that Asher Ryan could change or be sweet I guess I just fooled myself.  Once I get home I close my door and slide down the back of my door and I can't help but cry. I was starting to genuinely like Asher. Kennedy tried calling me but I just let it go to voicemail. I don't even cry, I just feel numb. I decide to get up and take a relaxing bath. Once I get up I change and then I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling.
Why?

The next morning I get up and get ready for work.
My outfit

I was obviously in a shitty mood but I needed to be cheery

I was obviously in a shitty mood but I needed to be cheery. I went and packed my lunch and drove to a cafe to get a croissant and coffee and headed off to school.

I felt miserable today and I don't know why this was affecting me so much. Asher and I have never dated or anything of the such but it hurt me bad seeing him with someone else and not telling me.

While eating dinner, I hear a knock on my door and I see it's Asher. I open up the door for him but I ignore his presence. "Hey,hey what's wrong are you okay?" he asks me. I try and look away from him as much as possible and ignore him. "Tessa can you please tell me what's-" "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend Asher I say cutting him off." "What are you talking about?" he asks "Okay seriously let's not play stupid I was at the mall and I saw you with another girl." "Oh shit Tessa i'm so sorry." "When were you going to mention you had a girlfriend?" I ask him. He put his head down and doesn't respond. I chuckle "You know I thought you were different and I really thought that you were a good guy but of course you're not. You're just like what they say you are. An arrogant asshole with a new women on his up every month." "Tessa." he says to me. I sigh "Look I don't want to hang out anymore if you're not going to be honest with me, I thought we were friends."
Possibly even more.
"I just want to be alone right now Asher and I'm sorry, I don't think we can hang out anymore." I say
He then tries to say something he nothing comes out and then as he walking out he looks back at me and says
"I'm sorry."

The door shuts and I break down. I wanted more with him and I didn't even realize until he's gone. I wish it didn't have to end this way but life throws you curve balls and sometimes things don't go the way you want them to.