chapter 24

Asher's Pov

Today I'll be hanging out with Wesley,Leo and Addison. Wesley learned how to walk fully about 6 months ago and Cynthia is still an intern for Addison. I didn't tell Addison about Cynthias true colors yet because I don't want to effect Cynthias work life with our personal problems. Besides, only Nathan, Cynthia and I know the truth.

I walk into Addisons house.
"Asher hey!" Addison says and hugs me.
"Whats up sis!" I say
I see Leo come out carrying Wesley and I walk over to them and greet Leo and take Wesley.
"Hey little man." I say with a smile and kiss his cheek. He smiles and I put him down and he walks away.
"How are you and Cynthia?" Leo asks while we walk into the kitchen.
"Her and I are fine." I lie
"Good!" he says
Addison comes to the kitchen and she looks weird.
"Hey Addie, you okay?" I say with concern
"Just peachy." she says with a fake laugh
I shrug it off and we hang out for the rest of the day.

Cynthias Pov
Asher has been staying away from Tessa liked I asked. I'm going to my grandmas apartment today. When I found out Nathan wanted me and Asher to date so Asher would stay away Tessa. I thought it was a great idea and my little plan is falling into plan. Well ours.

Tessa's Pov
I'm getting ready for Kennedy's dinner. "Ugh! What do I wear?" I say. "I've been looking for an outfit for 20 minutes and I can't find anything!" I say and continue to look. After endless searching my eyes land on this cute sundress. It's white with black little flowers on it.

I pair it with a necklace and put some loose curls in my hair and do my makeup

I pair it with a necklace and put some loose curls in my hair and do my makeup. "Perfect!" I say adding on a touch of lipstick. I put on some black sandals,grab my bag and head out the door.

Sometimes I think what if things were different? What if Cynthia wasn't in the picture? Would Asher and I be together? Would our parents approve.
Will we all finally be at peace?

I made it to my parents house and walk in.
"Tessa! I've missed you! How was Italy?" My dad asks "I really enjoyed it their. It helped me escape from reality for a bit." I say "Well I'm happy you had a good time." he says as we walk to the dining room
I see Kennedy and she's wearing a simple black dress with black boots.

 "Tessa!" Kennedy says and gives me a hug

"Hi!" I say.
My mom comes in and we all sit and talk for a bit.
"So Tessa, have you met anybody yet? It's been awhile?" my dad says
"No I haven't dad. I just haven't found anybody."
Mom looks at me because she knows the truth.
My dad then moves on to Kennedy and asks her the same question and gives him the same answer. We eat dinner and have a nice family talk. After dinner we have Kennedy's dessert, cheesecake! and I say my goodbye to her.
"Remember to update me on life at least once a week!" I say to her giving her a tight hug.
"I will! I love you Tes!" she says
"I love you too!" I say.
I then say goodbye to my family and leave to go back to my apartment.
"Finally home." I say taking off my shoes, going to my room and putting on my pajamas. I end up watching Criminal Minds for the rest of the night and then I get a call from Stella.
"Hey Girl! So do you wanna go to the bar with me and a couple of friends Saturday night?" she asks
"Sure, that would be super fun!" I reply
I need to get out of the house.
"Awesome, I will pick you up at 7:30pm on Saturday bye!" she says and ends the call.
I put down my phone. I'm excited to hang out with Stella.