chapter 28

Tessa's Pov

I wake up and I don't feel like going to the gym today so I'm going to do an at home workout. After 25 minutes of working out, I head to the shower and pick out my outfit, I don't have much planned today.
I get changed and do light makeup and put my hair in a ponytail.

I go and make my breakfast, I wasn't really hungry so I just had some fruit

I go and make my breakfast, I wasn't really hungry so I just had some fruit. Damn, I really need to clean my room today. So after I ate I cleaned my room and re organized my closet. While I was finishing up I heard a knock on my door. "Weird?" I say to myself. I'm not expecting anybody. I went to open the door and I saw Asher. "Shit" I say to myself "Uh hey can we talk." he says to me. "Sure,sure come in." I say and he walks in and I shut the door.
"So? what did you wanna talk about?" I say.
"I've missed you." he says to me.
wow i didn't expect it to go there but surprisingly i'm glad it did.
"Oh." I say to him "I missed you too. How's you and Cynthia?" I say. "We're okay." he tells me and I nod my head. "Look Tessa, I really wanna be with you." he says to me.
Is he joking?
"Are you kidding Asher seriously?" I say "You can't come by after a year and tell me you want to be with me while you have a girlfriend okay?" I tell him with a straight face. "But that's what you don't get Tessa, look, me and Cynthias relationship is fake." he says "What?" I say confused. "Yeah, Nathan thought it would be good for the public if we had a fake relationship for a year." he says honestly. "Ok then why couldn't you tell me?" "Because it's supposed to be a secret I mean hell, my parents don't even know we're faking it." he says. "I never wanted to be with her I don't want to, you're the only girl I wanna be with." he says stepping closer to me. This is nuts! "Asher, as much as I may want to be with you, we just can't, First, our families hate each other. Second, you're in a "relationship" with someone else and I think we just be better off as friends for now." I say truthfully. "So you're saying in the future, we could possibly be together." he says. "Is that all you got from all?" I said with a laugh and he laughs with me.
"Friends?" he asks me "Friends" I say to him.