chapter 25

Ashers Pov

I got a call from Logan the other night and he wanted to have a boys night at with Leo,Carson and I tonight at the bar. I arrive at the bar and I see Logan and Leo sitting and talking. I head over to them.
"What's up guys?" I say. "Hey!" Logan says with a smile and Leo just nods his head smiling. About 5 minutes later, Carson comes over "Sorry I'm late." he says sitting down next to me. "No worries." Logan said. We all end up catching up until Leo says something. "I think Addison is pregnant." I almost spit my drink out. "What why do you think that?" Logan says. "Well you know how girls get mood swings when they're possibly pregnant and have these weird ass cravings? Yeah and that's how she was with Wesley." he says "Well congrats man if it's true!" Carson says.
We all laugh and decide to get some more drinks. We're having a good time until I turn around and see
Her.

Tessa's Pov
I'm in my closet stuck between 2 dresses to wear, a black dress and a blue dress. After thinking for a bit, I decide to go with the blue dress. I put some makeup on with a pinkish lip and I wear some black heels to finish the look.

[ excuse the necklace lol ] Once I'm finished I get a text that Stella is outside so I grab my clutch, lock my door and head outside

Once I'm finished I get a text that Stella is outside so I grab my clutch, lock my door and head outside.
"You look so good!" I say to Stella
"Haha thanks I know." she says and playfully rolls her eyes.
She's wearing a similar dress but in pink with her hair in a cute messy ponytail with clear heels.

We end up jamming in the car and we walk into the bar and sit by Stellas friends

We end up jamming in the car and we walk into the bar and sit by Stellas friends. One of her friends gets us all drinks and we all have a good time laughing and talking. Stella and I decide to go to the dance floor and dance for a bit. The loud music and the lights with Stella. I honestly didn't notice how much I missed it. We then go to the bathroom and touch up our makeup.
"So I see you're having a good time?" Stella says to me, applying her lip gloss.
I smile and laugh.
"Yeah, I am" I say
We walk out of the bathroom and go back and sit down the everyone else and drink. I'm not a heavy drinker but i'm not a light weight so after a couple of shots, i'm mostly sober. We decide to call it a night and when I turn around hoping to find Stella, I see
Him.