chapter 30

Asher's Pov

I'm going to pick up Tessa right now. It's great that we're friends again. I'm at her apartment and knock on the door. "Hey you look great." I say after she opens the door. "Awe thank you! you don't look bad yourself." she says closing her door and we walk back to my car together. We went to this restaurant called "Casey's" near us and we walked inside, for a table and looked at the menu. "Do you know what you're getting?" I ask. "Um." she looks up from her menu. "I think i'm going to have the ravioli. How about you?" she says. "I'm going to have pork chop with mashed potatoes." I say. We order our food and talk. "Update me on life." she tells me. "Well I've been working a lot, Addisons pregnant and I just "broke up" with Cynthia." I tell her. "Oh my gosh she didn't tell me that! Tell her I said congratulations!" she says. "I will." We get our food and eat. After we eat, we decide to take a walk. "It's beautiful!" she says. I look at her. She looks beautiful and then she looks at me. I stare at her lips and I look back up at her and she does the same and I lean in and kiss her.

Tessa's Pov

Asher kissed me and I kissed back and it was magical. He lets go the grip he has on my cheek and I pull away. "Wow." he says and I laugh. We get some ice cream and drive back to my apartment. When he gets to my door, he kisses me again and says goodnight. I smile like an idiot when he leaves.
"Well finally! took you guys long enough." Kennedy says on the phone the next morning. "True." I say. "So are you guys like dating now?" "No I mean he hasn't asked me yet." I say. "But if he did, would you?" she asks me. "Yeah, I would."

Ashers Pov

Yesterday was the best. I told Logan about it today and he's says it's great that i'm making my move with Tessa. If we do start dating in the future. I wonder how my parents would feel knowing that i'm dating a Charleston. Not the I care or that would effect my relationship with her. I just want them to get to know her for her and not automatically assume she's a "bad" person just because if he last name. I want to ask Tessa out and be official but I want to take my time.
Nathan bursts through my door
"Tell me why I just found out you broke off the deal with Cynthia?!" he asks me with anger clear in his voice.
"Because I want to be with Tessa." I say
"Are you out if you're fucking mind!" he says
"Look I want to be with here and just because you hate the Rick, doesn't mean that all of them are bad people so unless you have a work related issue, I suggest you get the fuck out!" I yell.
He slams my door and leaves.