chapter 29

Ashers Pov

I'm happy that Tessa said we are able to be friends again. That was 5 days ago and now Im helping Addison get ready for dinner with her family to announce her pregnancy. I told her that Tessa and I are friends again and she was super happy for me.
Our family is coming over soon including Cynthia. God I hate her so tonight i'm going to end things with here. screw the fucking contract.
Everyone arrives and we all talk and eat.
"Alright so the reason why I brought you guys all over today is because, I have an announcement!" She says to everyone. "I'm pregnant!" she tells everyone and everyone is ecstatic. "Aw congratulations Leo and Addison! I'm hoping it's a girl!" My mother says. We laugh and continue our dinner. Once our dinner is done I say "Cynthia can I speak to you for a moment?" "Sure!" she replies. We go into the hallway. "This contract thing, is over" I say. "What? we still have like 6 months yet we can't end our deal." she says. "You and Nathan's deal, I was simply forced into this." "Fine." she says and walks away
Psycho.

Cynthia Pov

How dare he end this? I tell them I have to leave and went outside to call my grandma. "We had an issue and we need to talk now!" I tell her. I get to her apartment. "What the hell happened?" she asks me. "The plan is going a little down hill, what are we going to do now?" I say. She thinks for a moment. "I have an idea!" she says and she sits and tells me.

Tessa's Pov

I'm on my lunch break at work. I get a call from Asher. "Hello." I say "Hey guess what happened." he asks. "What?" "I broke things off with Cynthia!" he replies. "Asher that's great but what does Nathan have to say about it?" I ask. "I don't know and I don't care i'm just glad it's over." he says "yeah me too." I say softly. "I was wondering if you wanted to grab dinner today? Just as friends by the way he asks me. "Yeah! 6 sounds good?" I ask. "Sure alright I'll see you later!" "See you later!" I hang up and continue eating.