|6| Are You Still Parentless?

It been a few days and you have watched Yumehara tried everything she could think off to get Saiki to notice her. Of course, there were times where you helped the man by talking to Yumehara like that time when she said she made a little bit too much food during one of her cooking class a school.

There also has been attempt of you trying to commit suicide but it never succeeded. There has been a time when you asked yourself if you should just stop trying as you have been trying to commit suicide every singe day for the past six years and you would think that trying to kill yourself for that long and not succeeding would make you go a little insane.

And you will admit it sort of making you go a little crazy but you just take a deep breath and don't let it get the best of you. At some point you did want to stop as you thought that trying to commit suicide was pointless but it became like an everyday daily routine of yours and maybe as well as addicting.

A part of you believes you'll end up succeeding  sooner then later which is why you always tell yourself that there's always tomorrow but another part of you is just tired of trying and you honestly don't know what to do except to do what you always do.

You sigh as you make you put on your outside shoes. You walk the the school door and Yumehara standing alone. You then look in front of you... It's raining again. You didn't have your umbrella meaning there's two things you can do, either one; you wait until the rain stops or two; you walk in the rain to your home.

But you being you, a person who doesn't give a shit, decides to walk in the rain while going home. You might get there soaking wet as you can't run and tire yourself out but you might end up catching a cold and freezing so in other words, you assume you might end up passing out in the street so you thought why not.

Your earphones were already connect to your phone and before you were going to put them on, you look at Yumehara, "Hey, did you forget your umbrella, Yumehara?" you ask her.

Yumehara looks at you and shakes her head, "No, I didn't. Did you bring yours?" she ask and you also shake your head.

"I didn't," you tell her with a friendly smile, "See you on monday, Yumehara," you tell her as you put on your earphones and leave.

"Hey, wait..." Yumehara says as she tries to stop you from leaving but as you had your earphones on so you didn't hear her. She wanted to stop you because for one, you said you didn't have an umbrella on you and two, you could catch a cold.

But Yumehara stays behind and watches you walk in the rain to the school gates but then suddenly the rain stops which you did notice. You look up and see the cloud are gone and that it's a sunny day.

But your hair is already wet along with your uniform as well, Great, if I just talked to Yumehara for another minute I wouldn't be like this.

You sigh and take another step forward to feel a quick wind on you which confused you. You touch your hair and clothing to find them all dry just like last time. You then notice Saiki walking past you which made you smile.

You run to his side as you take off your earphone and put them in your pocket, "Thank for that, Saiki," you tell him with a smile and he gives you a nod as you both walk to the same way.

And there goes my plan but I wonder what I should do when I get home? you ask yourself but then you stop at your track and look down the road on your right. You didn't say anything and Saiki didn't have to stop and wait on you because neither of you said anything of walking home together or anything but he stopped as well wondering why you stopped.

Do I need to buy gasoline? you wonder. Nah, you shake your head and look at Saiki who you're surprised to know that he waited for you. Well, I did try to commit suicide today, I guess. Oh, well there's always tomorrow, you tell yourself as you force a smile.