|26| Fireworks

"I miss this," Alex tells you as he looks at you with a gentle smile while you were looking at the view. you were both at the place you were going to confess your feeling to him but also the place were you saw him and Massie share a kiss.

You were both spending the festival together, talking, laughing about the dump things in life. Some old memories. You both spend it just like the old days. It made you remember why you liked him in the first place but you couldn't feel anything for him which made you even happier but there was still some things you answers to if you want to completely move on.

"Honestly," you say as you place your hands on the wood railing on the hill and lean back a little and then back forward. You then look at him with a smile, "I miss this as well. It was sort of lonely without having you around the house anymore. There wasn't anyone to play cards with me, play some video games, lay on the grass with me and look at the stars," you say as you mention a few things you both have done together before. 

It just, back then, you grew up being locked up at home. School wasn't really an option so you were alway homeschooled. But then you met Alex who changed your world completely. He has shown you the outside world that you have read in the book, watched on Tv...

He even gave you the courage to ask your father if you could go to school. You were able to convince your father who put you in the same school as Alex. You went to school, Alex introduced you to a few people and you had so much fun but you were pretty much limited to do a few things.

You couldn't go out too late, run to places, go to very loud places, you couldn't go to amusement parks with them. Things for you were very limited, with was always, 'You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up' it's what you were very use to saying.

But Alex would alway stay behind with you. He would hang out a lot at your place. He sort of turn your empty place into a home. Meeting him, going to school with him... All suicidal activities stoped. He met Stella who loved him and Julie find him someone great for you.

You were both practically a married couple. The house was alway lively and you have never once felt alone. There were times you had a few attacks in front of him which scared him but he alway reacted quickly and helped you.

He was your happy place.

He was your happiness.

Whenever you needed to sleep, his shoulder was alway there for you. Your lap was his favourite pillow. Making you smile and laugh was his goal each day. On the weekends, he would come over with food or ingredient you ask him to get as you would alway cook.

And he felt the exact same way. He loved visiting you all the time. Waking up early in the morning to pick you up and go to school, sometimes even dropping Stella to school. He loved talking to you, making you laugh. 

He loved playing board games with you. He loves watching dance around the house with music and hearing you try to sing. It was the best. He would join you and you would both dance around until you couldn't. You would need to rest and Alex would be there with you with a smile.

Playing the guitar was the best part of the day. He would play and you would listen to him. He would teach you a few ways to play which alway gave you butterflies in your stomach. You both knew about your feelings for each other but neither said anything or made anything official.

But then thing between the both of you started to get a little distant. It was because of Massie. She would take Alex away from you. Saying things to other students about how you want to keep Alex all to yourself so you were lying about you health and everything.

Things got a little complicated but then Massie befriended you. You both started getting close but that's only because she was trying to get close with Alex. You trusted her because she was the first female close friend you had other than Stella and Julie so you were really happy about it.