|62| We're Just Friends

"You have no idea my surprise when I found out," you confess to Kaidou while laughing.

"My brother said he would love to see Stella again, if that's okay?" Kaidou ask to which you are quick to agree with.

"Stella would love that," you tell him excitedly, "she tells me how special she feels whenever Toki calls her princess and treats her sweetly unlike our neighbour who like to yell and tease her," you explain as you take out your phone. "What day would work best? Summer break is near," you remind him.

Kaidou takes out his phone so that schedules can be prepared but then you felt a soft breeze kissing your neck which cause you to turn around and notice Kusuo walking over, not looking happy. "Hey, Saiki," Kaidou says with a smile but then he looks at you, "the second week should be fine," Kaidou says as you go back to looking on your phone.

"Yup, nothing much is planned except a few picnics which your family can join us," you says as you thought it would be a great idea but you couldn't help but feel daggers on your back. "Let's text the dates and times that would work best," you suggest as you think it would be better to end it there as you can practically feel Kusuo's jealous filling the classroom.

"Sure," Kaidou says happily and then looks at Kusuo, "I'll see you in three weeks, Saiki!" and with that, Kaidou leaves as you look back at Kusuo with a smile.

"He told me how you're going with him and Kuboyasu to get your motorcycle licence," you say teasingly as you walk to your desk to grab your bag as it was time to head home.

A few weeks as passed by. Felix has been staying with his parents as they've been strongly suggesting it as he needed to be taken care of. Julie got a few days off to help Felix's mother take care of Felix. 

Stella was having a lot of fun playing around with her grandfather who she calls grand-papi and he loves it so much. You have also helped take care of feelings while also being lectured to take a rest as they've heard what happened to you in the hospital.

You and Felix were in a lot of trouble but everything went smoothly after that. As you were staying in the guest bedroom, Kusuo came to visit after you gave him the approval over text. You kept the earrings on and you both talk about a lot of things. Communicated the feelings that were hidden and afraid to see the light. You told Kusuo that you're going to wear the earrings for the time being but there may be times where you won't which he understood.

Once you got back to school, apparently someone found out about what happened in London and because Felix's action to helping the children by going back inside and risking himself, he has made himself more famous than before which has also lead people to find out that he's your father as he has announced it before the attacked ever happened. Many have asked you if you're okay and if Felix is okay.

That they were worried. You received many lovely messages. You thank them but asked him to not make it a big deal which they have respected. You found out later that they left you alone as Kusuo made it that way which you thanked him for as you didn't like talking about it.

Felix has put you through therapy which you go to once every two weeks but if you ever feel like talking and seeing them sooner, your therapist would be more than happy to see you and talk with you. 

And in those few weeks, Julie was able to find a nice family home as finally, everyone is going to live together but it wasn't from where Julie used to live. Just a ten minutes walk. It's a little bit bigger, more spacious and magical. Felix has told Julie not to worry about the price and find a great home which she has.

Felix has gotten better but he now walks with a cane as he had a bad burn on his angle to his knee that still hurts. You have caught Julie placing a cream he needs to take on his body. At first, Felix said he would do it himself but Julie fought back. You heard the yelling which cause you to check it out.