|52| Karaoke

"What song will you sing, (Name)?" Kaido ask you as Kusuo pass you the iPad where you get to pick a song for karaoke as Hairo made it clear that everyone had to sing at least once.

Your whole class are out on karaoke to just have fun and make memories which you honestly love and were excited for as you wanted to make lots of them. You look through the song suggestion and there were just many that you love. 

You know a lot of artist and bands. Their music being just amazing so you had a hard time picking one but the thing is that you just want to sing once and pick a sonf with is easy and would not embarrass you.

But then you found one song that you love and that you thought would be great, Ai no Scenario. "Here you go," you say as you give the iPad back to Hairo who thanks you and goes to talk to the others.

"Did you already order the Grand chocolate parfait?" you ask Kusuo as you are sitting next to him while grabbing the menu.

"Yeah, should be here soon," he tells you as you take out your phone and take a picture of the parfait which had Kusuo looking at at. He knew why you were taking the picture because of your thoughts, however, when you notice that he was looking at you, you explained.

"It looks delicious. When I get home, I'm going to see if I can cook it," you smile as you were motivated. 

Kusuo gently smiles at how you were getting excited over making a parfait. You're smiling more often now and the thoughts of wanting to die were slowly starting to disappear. Of course, there are moments but they weren't as bad as they were before. Every time Kusuo looks at you, he just can't help but want to smile and even have some physical contact with you.

There were times were, if no one is looking and you were just doing something that he thinks is cute, he would sometimes place his hands on top of yours which alway made you smile shyly. At first, you were worried that someone may see but Kusuo told you that no one would and to just trust him and you do. There are times you both would hold fingers, sits close to one another, talk, hang out, visit places together as Kusuo knows how one of your dreams is too see many places around the world and try their food. Kusuo will honestly do anything for you.

He already proposed and the minimum time you have left is until you're eighteen so might as well spend these two years just enjoying the moments and living with no regret.

"Oh, Teruhashi is going to sing," you point out but you weren't the only one as everyone else in the class was getting excited. The class idol is going to sing and everyone just can't help. You place the many down the menu and look at Teruhashi who's looking at Kusuo.

You look at him and then back at her and feel a little annoyed along with jealousy because Teruhashi is this pretty and perfect girl while you weren't. However, you know your feelings and Kusuo's which is why you don't let it bother you as much but it does. A little bit, though.

You pout when you heard her singing. Is there anything she's bad at? you wonder but then you felt a light touch on your hand that was on the couch. You look to your side to see Kusuo, still holding the menu with one of his hand, looking at all the different kind of sweets.

You interlock your fingers with his as both of your palms were both on the seat. 

And if anyone asking, yes, you and Kusuo are dating but secretly because for one, Kusuo isn't a big fan of being the centre of attention and second, you agree with Kusuo as your classmates can be a little chaotic however, dating secretly can be a lot of fun.

When Teruhashi finished singing her song, you admitted that she has a great voice but the lyrics to the song she was singing is another story. Everyone started complimenting her and telling her how she should be a singer or even an idol which you knew that if she ever decides to became one, she would be very popular.