|66| Bullies

"Come here," Julie whispers to you as she grabs your hand.

It's a small engagement party to celebrate the fact that Felix and Julie are going to get married. She obviously already said yes. The next day, she called you to tell you she's getting married which made you laugh and then she called Felix's mother to let her know as they've gotten close. She called his family to tell them she's getting married to Felix who can be heard laughing in the background.

Now, your grandparents have thrown a party for the son and future daughter. They're happy to be gaining another daughter to the family. The party was filled with Felix's family, there wasn't a single of Julie's family as she didn't invite anyone nor did she ever mentioned them. No one questioned her about it, Felix's parents made sure everyone knew that they should respect Julie and her daughter, Stella, as they are now family and family are there for each other.

You had a beautiful green short dress which matches with Stella as she wanted to match with you. Even the hairstyles are the same and everyone just loved it. You didn't mind it as you would give Stella anything she wanted. Julie also went with a green dress.

"Hm?" you look at Julie who wanted to take you away from the others. Stella is being carried by Felix in his arms as he laughs at something his cousin said. You let Julie take you out of the room towards the halls of the bathroom as the party is at one of your grandfather's hotel.

"Show me the ring again," you say once you're both alone.

"You were there when the ring was being picked," Julie says while showing you the ring as she's never going to get tired of it.

"You're getting married!" you say excitedly as you jump on your toes. Julie copies the excitement while grabbing your hand.

"I'm getting married!" she yells with a laugh. "Okay, okay," she says as she tries to calm herself down. "Before that, there's something I need you to do or would like to ask you," she says which made you tighten your hold on her hand.

"Anything," you promise.

"Would you be my maid of honour?" she ask you which left you quiet. Julie looks at you with her warm smile and you nod your head as you start to get a little emotional.

"Me? You want me? I knew I was going to be a bridesmaid but the maid of honour?" you question.

"(Name)," Julie says as she lets go one of your hand and place it on your cheek, her thump gently rubbing your cheekbone, "You and Stella were my only joy. You were there to help me out while I was pregnant and alone. You raised Stella as your little sister. Sure, I've made friends at work but you are my best friend. It's weird, but if you think about it. I'm twenty eight, going to twenty-nine. You're sixteen going to seventeen. If you think about it, we have a twelve years difference. I'm old enough to be your sister in some cases. But you've been with me and on my third most special day, I want you to be there by my side as my maid of honour however, when it comes to my bachelorette party, Felix's sister is taking care of it."

You couldn't help but laugh. "I would love to," you say as you hug her. Julie hugs you back just as tight. "I love you, Julie," you tell her which cause her to peck your cheek. 

"I love you too," she says back with a chuckle. 

You both return back to the party. Stella is with the other kids, running around and playing with them. Some moms are running after them, some are chatting. When they see Julie, they approach her to congratulate her.

"Hey," you see Felix in one of his nice suits. He's wearing a green tie that matches with the dresses that his favourites girls are wearing.

"Hi," you smile as he puts his hands on his pockets.