|65| Monster?

"He's going to propose?" Kusuo questions as you've just told him Felix's plan and why you'll be staying at your grandparents house with Stella for three days next week. It's currently Sunday and Kusuo thought it would be nice to be outside with you. 

He brought you a nice park with a lake nearby. You're both sitting on a bench that's under a yard-craft canopy to stay in the shade as the sun is out and shining brighter than ever.You're wearing a light blue dress that Julie got for you as when she saw it, it made her think of you. You barely wore dresses and before winter hits, she told you to take advantage of wearing pretty things so you did.

The best part were the pockets that came with it but even with the dress, you wore a light jacket. Kusuo has a black dress shirt with a blue light sweater on top of it.

"Yup. Julie will legally be my mother once she adopts me and all which I think was something she wanted to do since I was a child," you chuckle as just thinking about it make you excited. "I know she's going to say yes and that the wedding is going to be big because when my grandmother heard about it, she already started thinking about venue and how to make the day special. I heard from my aunt that grandma drove her inside during the preparation," you explain as you lean your head on his shoulder while your fingers were interlock with his.

"What about Julie's parents?" Kusuo ask as he hasn't heard anything from them.

You raise your head from his shoulder and shrug while thinking about it. Julie doesn't talk about her parents nor has any pictures of them in her home. Heck, you haven't even met a single member of her family other than Stella.

"I've asked once but she just told me that they're not around," you answer. "At first I thought they passed away or something but wouldn't you want to have photos of them to remember? I mean, I wanted that so badly when I had no idea who my mother was. The only thing I had were my mirror as (Your Father's name) would tell me all the time how much I look like her."

"As far as I'm concern, Julie is your mother," Kusuo says which had you laughing.

"You know, I'm going to need a date for their wedding," you say as you place your chin on his shoulder and look at him with a smile. Kusuo chuckles when he looks at your smile. "But then again," you sigh as you pull away, "people will be there. No one from school for sure but photos will be taken. Paparazzis will be outside, trying to get photos of the wedding..."

Kusuo leans in and pecks your forehead, "I'll be there," he says which made you smile.

"Oh, and have I mention that I would be in charge of dessert? I've already discussed it with my dad and grandma. Julie would say otherwise but it would be my wedding gift," you add in.

"I'm defiantly going to be there," he promises which made you giggle but then Kusuo raises his head and looks around. you were going to ask what's wrong until he got up and grabs you as well. He moves you to hide behind a wooden pole. "I hear Yumehara," he says which has you curious.

You look over to see a woman running but she's on the bigger side wearing a black workout jacket and pant along with a hat and sunglasses.

"No, that's Yumehara?" you question as you wondered what happened but then she trips and falls on the ground. After that, you watch her get on her knees and start yelling at the sky which confused you but Kusuo covers your ear and tells you that stupidity is contagious.

You couldn't help but laugh a little but then you notice how Yumehara just suddenly have snacks with her. She starts eating them while complaining about loosing weight. You place a hand on your stomach as you've realized that you have been gaining a little bit of weight the past few days.