|41| Childhood

You were laying on the couch with your earphones one, just staring at the ceiling while thinking about Kusuke's questions from three weeks ago. It's almost been a month since you been here and they have been performing the same test, checked on your health. They would give you medication and then ask you how you're feeling. They would put you in these programs to help with your health. You even learned how to swim but you weren't the best at it.

They even checked on your strength, what you can and can't do. They even asked you questions but whenever you were with Kusuke, he would ask you weird questions about your childhood. You answered him honestly as you already knew that you got this illness when you were young but it was never pint pointed on how you got it.

The source of it was what Kusuke was trying to figure out but you wouldn't help but wonder that he knows something that you don't about your health. Kusuo even came to see you fro time to time and he was being a little weird which worried you but then after you talking to him, he went back to his usual self.

The earrings Kusuke gave you, you're still wearing them as Kusuke told you that you need to see it on for six to eight weeks as the skin can close rather rapidly but also to give your ears time to heal.

You try thinking about your childhood as best as you could. You gently close your eyes and think back of your childhood but it was hard. You can't do it here. You sit up and pause your music. You then called Kusuo who answered the phone right away.

You asked me if he can do you a small favour and he said he could. You ask him to teleport to you which he has and then you both hang up the phone. In person, you ask him if he can bring your home as you wanted to get something.

Kusuo does as you asked of him. He teleported the both of you in your room. you thank him for it and ask him if you could be alone as you needed to look for something on your own. Kusuo didn't want to leave you on your own but he know that you wouldn't do anything to hurt yourself and he trusts you.

You thank him and told him that you'll give him a call when you're done so that he can bring you back to London. You even put a timer on your phone, knowing when someone will be at your door as you have a schedule.

Kusuo leaves like you wanted and you makes your way out of your room to the living room as you put on your earphones to listen to music. You walk to the back. You open the curtains of the deck. It's a little cloudy today, looks like it might even rain soon.

You stand there and look outside and then back to the living room. The youngest memory you can go to was when you were four, being yelled by your father for staying outside in the backyard for too long. At the very right stop you were standing.

You couldn't remember what were he used except for pointing out that staying out for too long is dangerous and that you're sick. You remember the fear, anxiety you felt back then. You remember looking at the ground with tears in your eyes and then him yelling at you for crying and how you shouldn't cry.

You couldn't help but chuckle at the memory, "He fucking traumatized me," you whisper to yourself because ever since that lecture, you remember being scared to go outside, even the back yard. You stay in the house.

But that wasn't the only issue. Whenever you ran around the house and made up some imaginary friends as you were lonely because you couldn't go outside, you got lectured once again for it. Your father told you how it was dangerous to run around the house or play around. How you can get hurt as he's not around all the time.

You remember him saying how he's responsible for you. You never understood it, even now. You just assumed that he said that because he's your father. It is a parents responsibility to take care of their kids.