Information |53| Update

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night.

I know it's been like a year or longer (I'm not sure. Can't remember), I am really sorry for not updating. It was on pause for personal reasons. For those that do not follow me therefore, didn't see the announcement pose I left, it explains that my laptop has been having a lot of difficulties and seems to not function. Luckily, I have made many drafts of stories I am writing (including this one) and saved them in a USB.

I'm getting a new laptop this month (July 2022). I'm desperately hoping this week or the next so that I may start posting chapters again.

I can type on my phone but holding my phone and typing at the same time gives a soreness on my arms which just makes me want to stop and I'm not much of a person that types a lot on the phone but on the laptop... I'm the flash.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I hope that everyone that loves this story and is still interested in it, all I'm asking is for a little bit more of your patience.

I know it's been like a year but just a few more day (hopefully).

And of I don't get my laptop in the two weeks (maximum), I will start to type the chapters on my phone.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope this was informative on explaining why chapters haven't been posted.

Sincerely, your Author/Author-Chan