Free to Love (Ch.29)

After grabbing some burgers and fry combos they headed back to the hotel. Aurora couldn't help but be embarrassed as they walked through the lobby. Holding onto Xavier tighter was one of the signs. He pulled her into the stairwell to save her from having to wait there for the elevators.

Xavier had notified his men as soon as he saw her so they surely would be back here already. Carrying their fast food bags into Xavier's room they sat at his table and ate.

They didn't talk too much as they ate. A lot had been said today between them both. Aurora felt unsure of herself at the moment. Looking back running wasn't the smartest idea.

"Want to watch a movie with me?" Xavier asks nonchalantly

"What did you have in mind" Aurora inquired.

"A comedy" he replied vaguely

"Why not" she smiled. It was after nine and the day was done. A day she was sure she'd never forget.

After they finished eating Xavier led her to his bed. Blushing she looked up to him, he laughed. "We're just watching a movie Aurora, mind out of the gutter" Xavier jokingly raised an eyebrow.

"Caught me" she innocently accepts his assumption.

Crawling onto the bed Aurora sat on the farther side. Xavier grabbed a remote and joined her. Pulling her in close to him he gave her a kiss on the forehead. Pressing a button on the remote a mechanical sound began. Aurora jumped a little unsure what was happening.

Before she knew it, a device was coming from the bed. It was a giant tv, it came from its spot under the bed. Xavier powered it on and brought up the guide where he started searching titles.

Aurora rested in beside Xavier as he flipped through. He chooses something on a random channel. The movie was called Old School and looked to be just be beginning. Xavier wrapped himself around Aurora he was truly glad to have her back.

He looks down as she looked up. They locked eyes momentarily without a hint Xavier leans down and captures Aurora lips. He couldn't take laying next to her and not doing this. She responds passionately matching him in intensity.

Flipping over so that he hoovers above her Xavier looked down to Aurora. "You don't know what it felt like when I thought I lost you today" he says with heavy breaths.

"I can imagine it was the feeling I had walking away from you" Aurora speaks between haltered breaths.

Xavier continued to kiss Aurora. His hands claiming her body with sensual caressing. Aurora hands found there way to Xavier's body. It was like her mind knew what to do. The pleasure he rose in her told her where to put her hands how to match his lips. It even arched her in all the right places.

Xavier couldn't help himself he wanted her again. They day had been crazy with his proposal at the store, Jayme rather unwanted waking and Aurora running. Feeling like he lost her, like she ran from him crushed him but made him realise just how much he wanted her. Knowing he wasn't the reason she ran just made it all the more prevalent that he wanted her.

Aurora felt lost in his touch. Moving closer to the edge with him and ready to willingly walk off it. Feeling as though her body was floating she rode the feeling through. Following these sensations, she began lifting Xavier Wolfe's shirt by the hem.

Working with her Xavier made quick work of his shirt. Holding himself up above her his muscles ripple under use. Aurora took her hands and swipe them up and down his arms. The feeling going directly to his groin as she gentle caressed his expose skin.

Leaning into her Xavier began the passionate kiss again. Her body matching his rhythm with need and desire. Xavier wrapped an arm under Aurora. Bringing her up with him as he sat. Placing her onto his lap Xavier began to remove her shirt. When he got to her head she brought her arms ups and Xavier separated from her lips only a moment.