Eliza (Ch.5)

Aurora looked up puzzled but would not speak out of fear. This was all so much new stuff; she was tired and worn already. It wasn't even 8am, but so much of this warranted heavy discipline at home. She was in a state of high alert, her body and brain working overtime not to mention processing the matter of her ownership.

Eliza reached out and grabbed onto Aurora hand giving it a squeeze, she truly did not know why they seemed so nice. Aurora jumped instinctively, a caged animal, cornered no where to run. "Sorry" she cast her eyes down. They were people owners; she couldn't figure out who was worse them or Jayme. It was hard when they were treating her so warm heartedly though to see the evil.

"We can do anything we want to you, we can give you to anyone we want" Russell added, Kurt nodding but not speaking.

"Not like I have a choice or another option, is it" Aurora said dead honestly. Soberly remembering how demented these people are.

Eliza coughed, choking on her coffee. All three staring at Aurora who just shrugged and bowed her head again. Kurt rubbed his chin with his finger and thumb as though a thought occurred to him. Looking over to his wife and back to Russell he could see they were enamoured by her too.

"No choice but we need you to understand Aurora, no matter the task be it my lunch or to fuck you – the Malones own you." Russell added to the air. He rolled the word 'fuck" out of his mouth, almost spat at the 'own you' part. Aurora shivered but remained almost unfazed on the surface. Her mind reeling, she was shocked, sick, terrified. What did this mean 'fuck you" she thought whatever it was she did not like the sound of it.

"Aurora, your excused. We will see you at lunch." Kurt said without looking at her, staring at his wife he waved his hand signaling Shawn to hurry the removal.

Without hesitation Aurora stood to leave, turning back only to bend her knees and thank them all for breakfast. Turning back around she followed Shawn out gracefully, wanting to get to that room and cry away her problems and fears. As soon as she left the room the chatter picked back up.

"We need to discuss our plan for her?" Kurt said

"Agreed, too precious to waste" Russell chirped in a devilish grin spreading across his face.

"Who? I want her safe or as safe as can be expected" Eliza leaned in speaking firm.

"I volunteer" Russel said with a haughty laugh

"I'm not deciding yet, but the sooner the better or I'll want to put her to work here" Kurt said.

In the room Aurora slinked into the bed sobbing loudly into the pillow. She tried to stay quiet but it kept coming harder like waves crashing ashore. Shawn could hear her through the door and held his composure, he'd heard everything from breakfast plus he knew the business. A part of him felt for her, she seemed different from all the other girls. An innocence he couldn't explain, Jayme obviously treated her like a slave, like the others but he saw something in her.

After what felt like forever, she crawled off the bed and into the bathroom to clean up. She decided on a bath a full body relax before whatever came next. Pouring in the bath salts she was excited to try them, she had saw them on commercials like razors and girly soaps but Jayme would never buy such an item. Sinking into the warm water she absorbed the bath and its restorative ability.

When she was making her way out after forty-five minutes, she concluded it was not just for the body but the mind and soul, she felt more at ease if only for moment.

Life had never been on her side; she had always got the short end of the stick but she persevered and there was no way she way going to break now. During her bath her mind had wondered to the scenarios she could see playing out, there were hundreds. All worse than the last and at her demise but she had the strength to take abuse from her father everyday of her remembering life she could survive this.