The Aftermath (Ch.13)

Aurora held her breath, shallowing a dryness from her throat. Staring up at him she waited for him to answer, on edge with anticipation but not in a good way like with Xavier Wolfe. The feeling all over her body was fear, trembling dread for what may come.

"Because – I – wanted – to" Colton slowly and huskily said each word, he kept his stare dead in her eyes. A shudder ran through her as he spoke but his answer didn't get her any closer to the truth. Finally realising the breath, she forgot she was holding, she countered.

"Why did you kill them?" her voice had not a trace of the before bravery, it was a mere whisper. He seemed to mull over her question a moment, he looked away giving her a moment to breath properly. Snapping his head back his eyes burned with something new, arrogance and it was disgusting.

"Because I can" he laughed. He reached out and grabbed her wrists which she was using for support behind her. She fell with a thump into the door, oomph. Winded unable to recover quickly because he was still right in front of her, now holding her wrists tightly in his hands.

She stared up at him her eyes wide and burning, she really needed to blink but could not make her eyes shut. He took her hands and swiftly merged them into his one large hand. He wasn't a bad looking man that Aurora could see, he was young, toned and had great genes but everything in his face just made her feel repulsed.

Both her hands firmly secured he used his free hand to rub his finger up and down her cheek. Thrashing her head away from his touch Aurora tried to pull her hands free. They would not budge and she was stuck against the door. Moving his body closer, more over top of her he was forcing her to spread her legs, using his knee he wedged in and began pushing them apart.

Aurora fought with every ounce, pushing her legs closed as soon as he pushed them open. Refusing his body a way in, he kept her enclosed in the small corner in the back seat. Pulling her arms up quickly he exposed the length of her torso, he stared at the bare skin with an aggressive hunger. Aurora continued to squirm and thrash little whimpers coming from her chest turning into larger cries.

"Please.. No... Sop" hot tears steamed down her face.

He ignored her pleading, although it seemed to light something deep in him.

Uncompromising lips hit her skin, the kisses were hard and violent. He claimed her mouth which she kept tense and uninviting, still fighting him with every limb she was growing tired, and drained. His unrelenting torture continued he was forcefully nibbling and suckling at her neck, she felt nothing like her intense trawls with Xavier.

Aurora felt cold, afraid and tense, nothing like what had sparked in her when Mr. Wolfe had done the same. This felt like a taking, something one sided and unreciprocated but she didn't have the energy to keep fighting. What he would do to her when she gave in scared her even more.

Aurora muscles ached to give up, the car turned pushing him deeper into her and throwing her off enough that he got his leg back in between hers. Moving his hip up closer to her he takes his hand and starts pulling the material of her dress.

The car is merely crawling now, she can't keep up with him, her body goes limps for a second. Aurora can feel his smile on her skin as she does. He wants her to give up, to allow this, tears start coming thicker now as she assigns this as her fate. As he is swirling his hand around her body, she feels an opportunity, her knee has been caught between his legs but since she gave in there is enough room for her to get a hit between his legs.

Aurora thinks it over a second until his hand fondles her breast, without further thought she brought her knee up connecting right in the 'V' between his legs.

Love and Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें