CHICAGO SLUGGERS , tryouts

Well , I decided to attend the tryouts for the major club CHICAGO SLUGGERS after being impressed by their play style. 

When I went to Illinois to watch a exhibition match between 2 major teams,  I was impressed by them . Illinois was the home city of Chicago sluggers and they had their affiliated minor teams too there .

The match was between Chicago sluggers and  salmons . Both were top class teams . It is obvious from  the name , Chicago sluggers was a team of players with high batting skills .the match was thrilling to watch as more and more hits and homeruns were hit by their batters in the match .

Salmons was team where many players were more skilled in fielding skills so the match was very thrilling .

I also met a Japanese couple in the stadium who supposedly came to a trip in America and decided to watch the game . I hit well with them from the start as they were baseball idiots like me .

With my athletic eyes perk I could see the high level of plays from the stands clearly . It made my blood boil when I thought that I would such skilled ppayers in future in every match .

The game was a relatively short one but for me it was very long as I watched every play with perfect focus . The final score was 11 to 7 and Chicago sluggers won the match. 

The most exciting was the fifth inning when the ace of salmons and best slugger of Chicago sluggers had a thrilling exchange . The fight took 15 balls to finish and it ended with the victory of the batter who scored a big home run in the end .

I cheered loudly from the stands when the ball hit the backscreen straight with tremendous force . I could feel the tension of players in the field till my seat in the stands . It was thrilling experience and made me realise my love for the spot once more .

I imagined myself playing with the sluggers on the field and could not sleep for next few days because of the adrenaline rush. 

Ah the name of the batter was mr nick  who became my goal and favourite major leaguer in this world . I could feel the difference in skills between us . I couldn't even imagine striking him out with my current pitching skills . For batting , it was the same . Heck I couldn't even compare to the 6th battler in my batting skills .

This discovery made me extremely excited because I didn't face any challenge during my high school days except raichi . In Japan I was unbeatable but here many player in AAA leagues could beat me much less major leaguers who could do it effortlessly. 

I decided to improve my skills first and then challenge these first rate major leaguers to enjoy the pressure in every game for a long time. 

I practiced my skills crazily for a month after the match . I even forgot to eat food sometimes from excitement . When I calmed down somewhat , I decided to try my luck in the tryouts of Chicago sluggers. 

I rented a small room in Illinois city and enjoyed  the beautiful scenery of endless water and skyscrapers for a full month. But there was a big problem now.  When I calmed down,  I couldn't control my urge to fuck a lady . I didn't even sex in these 4 months in America and it looked like that the pent up urge exploded now .

I decided to try and forget about it and went to the location of training camp of Chicago sluggers where the tryouts were organized.  

Well my first impression was that the place was huge . It looked 50 times larger than the training facilities grounds of seido high school .

I saw various players entering from the main gate wearing their practice uniforms and spikes.  They all had cool faces but I could see the determination in most of them.  While some didn't seem to have an ounce of confidence . I guessed that those players must have failed various tryouts and were only to try their luck .

I went to the small camp where an old man wearing a baseball cap was doing the registration for players .

Old man - well , recommendation or not . If not then give your name , age and position .

I was annoyed by his bored expression but decided to forget about it as I didn't want to  ruin my chances because of a small problem with the staff .

I told him my information and he confirmed my choices once more with a surprised face . He told me that most players only tested for one position and I was doing so for both pitching and batting.  I ignored him and went to the pitching field. 

After a while , I saw a man who looked like the coach for pitching grounds furiously checking all the players lined up .

Coach - hello guys,  my name is Clark and I'm the examiner for pitchers . I don't want to waste  any time so when your name is called go to the mound and pitch like you are told for a while . Your results will be announced right after your turn . If any of you were exceptional then we will wait for an hour to discuss your destination.  Now go and warm up your shoulder. 

I inwardly thought that what a simple exam and went back to find a partner for some catch ball .

Clark POV

Sigh , these guys dont look like much. Looking at their frail bodies , I guess that that this time also many good pitchers didn't came to join us . Sigh every time I'm angry with this fact that they think or major and minor teams only want sluggers.  These idiots , came to try their luck without any skill .

Sigh forget it , if even one of them was good find then we can call it a harvest. 

Normal POV

After a while,  our pitching exam stared .