3 years part 2

So , another year came to end . This year many freshmen joined our baseball team . The ones I particularly liked and trained were seto ,okumira , yui and masashi from the anime .

To be honest there were so many that  I didn't even bother remembering the names of less skilled ones .

Yuki senpai had asked me to train masashi his brother personally because he had a dream to become a major leaguer like me . To be honest he had way more potential than even yuki senpai so it was worth the time to train him . I personally coached him for a year and helped him find his own batting form . He improved more than yuki senpai in just at the end of his first year .

The other 3 freshmen I didn't spend much time to train them and left them to kominato and kanemaru.  They too improved exceptionally as I gave them pointers to improve every night.  I did it more for okumura and yui  because after miyuki and ono senpai graduated , there were no more catchers like them in first string of our team . Especially okumura , he had potential like miyuki senpai so coach trained him as a regular bench member for official games  during his first year with masashi. 

Now when we became 3 rd years , our team had a solid foundation from the  fall tournament.  Okumura proved me right and was our starter catcher during all the tournaments.  Masashi was 3rd batter as he was the next best batter after me on the team .

Kanemaru was appointed captain by coach because his personality was the most strict in our year . Eijun became the ace till the end of spring tournaments and furuya became ace for summer.  I decided it so with coach but we didn't tell them that it was already decided because of their competitive personality. 

Just as me and coach thought these guys just became more and more of a monsters in the end . Eijun max speed of his improved to 148 and furuya it was 157 max . Eijun became famous for his numbers that counted to a total of 15 now that he had perfect control on . To be honest I cant even see the end to his talent . It makes  me extremely jealous .

Furuya just focused on the weight of his balls more after my advice . I trained him to improve his grip with my teaching skilll which made his control better and better in time with practice.  He had his max 157 fastball now with a perfect control on his slider and forkball. 

Kominato graduated from his shy personality in our first year . Now he had the power  to hit homeruns  which he lacked and was frustrated about after I guided him in strength and skill training . He is known as the best second in high school now all over Japan. 

Kanemaru is now called technician as he trained in various techniques the whole time . His fielding skills are only somewhat less to kominato now and batting is exceptional.  He is now famous as technician because he scored most hits with various techniques in official matches from all the pitchers . His hit rate is even better than me as I was walked by the batteries all the time .

I only focused on training the new freshmen and masashi this year because I dont want our  team to be weak after we graduated .

Okumura is now not any inferior to miyuki senpai before graduating . Coach  appointed him as the captain now . Masashi is only slightly behind me in batting skills but a lot behind in swing speed because of my daily practice .  Seto is now more better lead off man than kuramochi senpai was . Yui has the best batting control like kominato on the team and is only slightly inferior to okumura in catching skills .

In these 3 years I wrote 6 novels which are all bestsellers and became a very promising writer in Japan.  The novels were

Naruto
One piece
Bleach
Hunter x hunter 
Katekyo hitman reborn
Fairy tail

My works were now appreciated by the whole world .I got invitation to some national and world awards functions but I declined all  of them.  But I got the awards in my home . The awards are like best story for movies of the year etc . To be honest I didn't even bother remembering the names.  All the awards were only for sakura chan because she wanted to line up them at home and appreciate them . From my second year,  I started to accept more awards because sakura chan would reward me with her body every time passionately. 

For money matters , let's just say  I have more than I can spend in a lifetime.  The 5 star hotel project that I left with mr inui was a huge success.  Now , it is listed in top 10 best hotels in Japan.  For money management mr inui did a very good job so I left it to him and let him report the earnings only to sakura chan every month.  The name of 5 star hotel is paradise . It is world famous for exquisite garden now . Well I only suggested the business because I thought that location was near koshien so it would thrive in time  . But mr inui seriously made it a huge deal . I transfer the ownership to sakura chan because I didn't want it to be known that I was the one that started the hotel business and attend various events . Well it proved right as various rich entrepreneurs that used our hotel helped sakura chan with her charity work and money. 

Many kids from the orphanages are big now and play baseball . I asked them and they told me that they wanted to be cool like me in future.  This made me extremely happy and I increased my donation to 20 million yen every year because I had much more than I expected now . Anime and manga for all my novels are running even some movies . I stopped writing new novels because  it was suggested by my editor.  He told me that for at least 3 years , there was no need to write more . I appreciated it and from this year I stopped writing new ones and concentrated more in my practice and training others .

In the end the only friends I made in my high school are raichi, eijun ,kominato,  kanemaru and furuya.