fuckig a teacher

My life continued.  There were not any major tournaments or matches till spring tournament and koshien which were held in March or April. There were a few months left and everyone was training like their life depends on it to make into the roster of 18 bench members for koshien spring tournament. 

Other tournaments allowed 20 bench members for each team except koshien. Our team was pretty much granted a spot in spring koshien tournament so everyone trained with right mindset . Our participation now will only be affected if there was any problem like smoking , fights etc which was not a problem because of our strict coach .

Now Christmas was approaching and sakura chan didn't let me have sex with  her at all saying that she would only allow it on Christmas eve for the whole day which was not a problem for me . But I was struggling in training now because my urge to have sex too great for me control in school.  There were so many fresh girls in my class the whole day and many were even not hiding their intentions to fuck me .

Spending all time with them was painful as I was resisting my urge to lay them down and eat them.  This was also affr thing my focus in class and practice that even coach was worried about me and called me to his office. 

Today , my English teacher called me to her office for the same reason.  I was really worried because I knew with instinct that I would not be able to resist my urge if I was with her for more than an hour . Her name was Mary and was stunning and really sexy . She was a new teacher that joined from this year and wore casual clothes to school as the as the culture in America where she was from . She just came to Japan for few years for some reason that nobody knew. 

During lunch break at school roof

Mary - so dear Ken,  would you mind telling me your problem so that I can help you . You see , your bad focus in class is talk of our staff room nowadays as you are a extremely serious student.  Tell your problem and I swear that I will never tell a thing to anyone .

She was taking while looking down at me . I thought it was odd so when I looked down,  I saw a big boner that was bulging in my pants . I was embarrassed as I knew that she must have  caught on to something . So I decided to gamble and told her about my problems with sakura chan and asked for her forgiveness for my shameful display. 

Mary - hmm.. so what's the problem actually . Let's go follow me .

I was curious so I followed her . We the came to the store room on the roof and went inside .

When we were inside she closed the door and started undressing .

Ken - you you .. sensei what are you doing? It's bad and I love my girlfriend dearly .

Mary - moo... what're you talking about.  I'm not saying anything about love   . Just fuck me and we will see if we can become sex friends . You see I'm a sex maniac too and cant control that well . I have had sex with your history teacher too as he saw me masturbated once . Just don't think anything and fuck   . I can see that you are a sex  maniac too .

I lost my control as she stood naked in front of me so I forgot everything and showed my member inside her mouth . After that we had sex for the full 1 hour break . She called the vice principal and told him that I had some problems with studies so was not able to focus in class.  She got permission to teach me during my sports period which was now . After that we continued for more 1 hour and a half .

Mary- you know , you're a monster . Such stamina.  No wonder your girlfriend forbid having sex with you daily . She would break and couldn't work anymore.  ( licking her lips) but that's not a problem for me so let me enjoy your body daily in the break hour and sports period . Let's find a secluded spot and change it time to time to avoid suspicion.  Now let me lick your dick clean and go to class .

After that she gave another blowjob and swallowed the cum . I then went back to class with a fresh mind and didn't lose focus . I decided to only love sakura chan and Marry her while satisfying my lust with some sex friends who can keep it secret.  I then remembered those delinquent type girls who were staring at me with  eyes full of lust . So I decided to use my high stamina perk to the fullest and fuck one or 2 after seeing that they can keep secrets or not . If any of my future sex friends want relationship with me I will just end our time and threaten them with no sex for a while and subdue them . I will make them totally submissive to me and make it possible that I can do everything I want with them .

While I having these devilish thoughts the bell sounded and it was time to start practice and find potential sex fiends.