meeting scout ms rei and start of high school adventure

I decide to check my status today . Now there were only few weeks left before graduation . Many Scouts from different schools came to invite me in their team but I refused all of them . I had decided with seido high school and my decision was firm .

Now,  I only trained basics and did some light training with my team as there would be no more tournaments in middle school .

My status was like this .

STATUS

STENGHT - 15
AGILITY - 15
DEXTERITY - 20

PITCHING - B

FASTBALL - B + ( speed max 145 , control 100 % )
FORKBALL - B ( control 80 % )

BATTING - B+
FIELDING - B+

AP ( achievement points ) - 1540

This was result of hard training for almost 2 years. 

Just like that time of graduation came and we had went to the ground last time .

- everybody , practice well and look forward to my participation in koshien . Hahahaha ...

- yes captain ( crying )

- bakayaro I'm not the captain now but I'm happy today hahahaha.... make us proud . Sayonara

After saying that i left with my friends of same grade . We cried secretly after that and went our homes with graduation certificates in our hands. 

When I reached my home , I noticed a young lady outside my house . I got excited when I confirmed her as Ms rei assistant coach seido baseball team.  I hid my excitement inside and went to meet her to feign ignorance .

We went inside my house and she introduced herself properly and invited me to their school team . I was excited and it showed on my face thr whole time so she must have an answer already . I confirmed it and it was decided I would live in dorms as a sports scholarship student and attend seido high school from now on .

On her way back  

- can I call you REI chan hahahaha.. it sounds closer

- ( frowning ) it's alright

Then REI chan went away and I started hard training to improve as much as I could with high stamina perk for a month when I had to move to seido high school baseball team dorms .

A month went by quickly and here was standing outside dorm building that looked familiar from anine . After some time rei chan came and showed me my room and started introducing my team mates . I was happy because my roommate was captain yuki and a rather familiar face from second year . I admired captain yuki character from anime and relieved to see that it was same here too .

There was not much conversation between us 3 and we went to sleep . Tomorrow was the day when 1 st year members introduced themselves and joined practice . I was excited to finally meet main characters and coach tomorrow.