koshien spring tournament end

Our time at koshien was really short.  When we were going back in our bus , I recalled our last 3  matches . Well don't worry we actually won the tournament.  I was only dad because I didn't know that when I would meet those old people  again .

Our 3 round match was with hakuryuu high school.  This match was a more exciting one as their team mostly scored runs by stealing bases . All the players possessed very fast speed but unfortunately for them the starter pitcher for this match was me .

We won the match with final score of 7 to 0 in our favor .

In the first inning they stopped our batters with 0 runs and showed great fielding expertise.  Their fielding was good as most of the runs we scored were from homeruns . I pitched a no hit no run for the full game and left my name etched in records of koshien tournaments . Their 4 th batter was a bit dangerous but with miyuki senpais aggressive lead that was solved easily . I praised senpai  after the game which in return I only recieved sarcasm . Seriously what the hell is wrong with his personality .

My achievements for the game

No hit no run for full 9 innings
4 at bats , 3 home runs and 1 time walked.

Our semifinals opponent was osaka seiseisha team .

Our pitching was done by eijun for the full game . He heard my  advice properly and enjoyed the full game . Coach was reluctant to let him pitch because his first official game would be a semifinals and in koshien at that.  I saw eijun was frustrated so I pushed his back . I told coach that it was good idea to let him experience great pressure from the beginning and let furuya pitch if he showed bad pitching . As I expected eijun got fired up after hearing that furuya would pitch and started shouting loudly and promise to pitch well ..

In the first inning he got intimidated by the powerful swings of opponent batters and allowed a run  . I kicked his but and made him remember my advise to enjoy the pressure.  He then recovered and destroyed the opponent batters with his powerful numbers and fastball of 143 max speed which were thrown with that unusual form of his . Heck even I need at least one at bat chance to get used that form let alone the opponent batter. .

We won the game with final score of 7 to 1 in our favor .

My achievements in the match were

4 at bats , 3 home runs , 1 2 base hit

For the finals we again faced komadai fujimaki who were burning with fighting spirit to have their revenge. 

I met hongo and saw respect for me in his eyes and took a look at the opponent coach.  I guessed he must have talked some sense on hongo s brain in the off season time.  I shook his hand tightly and the game started. 

As expected his control over his pitches had improved considerably.  I could see the hard training he must have done to improve control so much in these short months . But  nevertheless it was not enough to strike me out as I train much harder than him everyday. 

Our batters were already used to his balls from jingu tournament.  Today coach had told everybody to have fun so there no no hesitation in their swings too . Every once in a while somebody scored a hit but it was difficult to conquer hongo who had improved his control on balls so much . There were almost no meatballs thrown by him during the whole match .

The starter pitcher for our team was me while tanba senpai was in the bullpen wjole time from the start . Coach had chosen me for our last game and nobody complained as they knew I was the best pitcher on the team. 

I had some trouble with the opponent batters because they were already used to fastballs which were less heavier and faster than me . But with miyuki senpais wise lead and my well controlled balls I allowed only 2 hits in the full game . My control over my breaking balls was improved very fast because of the improved grip skill p purchased from shop so no batter could even react to them properly.  The first hit was by hongo who hit only with pure determination without relying on skill that much in the 6 th inning . The second and last hit was by hongo too in the 9 . It was a 2 base hit that could be considered a lucky hit but only skilled national class batters could my fastball at inlow course even with luck as amazing swing speed was required  to hit it .

We won the game and the final score was 3 to 0 in our favor. 

My achievements were

Full 9 innings pitched , 2 hits and no runs

4 at bats  , 2 home runs,  2 3 base hits

After that there was the awards ceremony while everyone had red eyes because of crying their hearts out of joy of winning. 

Captain was handed the championship flag.  And everyone were provided with gold medals .
After that I was given 3 awards .

1. Mvp of the tournament
2. Best pitcher ( for no hit no run)
3. Best batter (for most home runs )

And while I was busy reminding,  we arrived at  school.