dreams , award ceremony and koshien

I then went to my 4 friends. 

Ken - yo , you idiots did have fun watching the game ?

4 of them- yes

Ken - ok ok . I wonder if I succeeded in showing a dream to the crowd .

Eijun - what's this about a dream .?

Ken - good question.  You see everybody who comes to watch baseball her are in search for a dream for themselves . Like  when you first started to dream to play baseball when you were a kid . These tournaments are a great place for having intense fun and showing people dreams with our plays .

The crowds reaction after my every successful out , when we scored a run etc  these small gestures are all the things people find their own dreams in them.  Our job is to have fun to the fullest and show them their dreams . That's why I love baseball and some people love other sports .pro players are loved by people because they see their dreams in them everyday and they diss the same players when they play bad because they cannot afford  to break their dreams .

Our job in high school is to have fun as if we ourselves dont have fun playing the game , how can we expect the crowd that came to see you play have fun . The pro players handle that pressure from expectations from countless fans every day and learn to enjoy the pressure.  That's why I said to you guys before that when you learn have fun in a serious match on the field you always play with your best  abilities.  Those who can handle the pressure are strong and those who cannot are weak and lose like taiyo today.  He couldn't handle the pressure and broke down completely in the last innings . I had full fun and broke free the pressure of expectations and did my best pitching the whole game. 

Coach- that's right Ken

Ken - coach ( embarrassed after learning that coach heard the speech )

Coach- that's the reason that strong schools with first years every year because they come to find dreams here and they believe that they can find it with the help of the said school during their 3 years .

Some people find dreams in beating strong schools with their own weak teams that they train to become strong like yakushi this year   .

Koshien is place that can grant them dreams so players work hard to win the ticket there .

( smirk ) that's why I train you guys so hard so that you can more satisfaction and fun when you play in official games.  So work hard to achieve your dreams. 

Dont know why , but everyone had gathered when coach was giving his speech to us .

After the match for determining 3vrd place  of the Tokyo tournament,, the award ceremony began. We recieved medals and certificates.  After that individual awards were announced. I got the MVP award for the whole tournament first . And best pitcher award too .. I was extremely happy because I knew I got a huge step forward towards my dream today .

Everybody was excited  on our way back but they held it in to celebrate with all the members of seido baseball team .

We were back and saw whole school celebrating our comeback after  winning  the fall tournament after many years . There was a huge sign suspended from the roof saying congratulations for winning the fall tournament. 

Everybody cried tears of joy when we met with the other members of our team . Especially 3rd years,  they were crying their hearts out despite their stoic faces . Coaches celebrated with is and we drank some juice and had a barbecue party with the condition of many laps of practice grounds after the party. I secretly saw the huge smile on coach's serious face which was hidden right away . I was tired of praises from so many seniors so I ignored the fellow first years and went out to breathe fresh air .

I stared thinking about the strong teams we would at koshien . These teams will also be the winners of their respective tournaments. 

I took my heavy bat and stared swinging it in the practice ground for knocks to clear my mind of any cowardly thoughts.  After I dont know how much time passed,  the whole team was running laps so I joined them . I completed them quickly and again started swinging my heavy bat till coach called  me in his office at 9 PM.