more sex friends and system after a long time

While I was fucking Mary in the same room on roof  one day before Christmas eve .

Ken - come my blonde kitty , drink your milk . Sigh after some sex you just have become a submissive kitty to me and remain strict to others.  Ne Mary,  do you any girls like you who can keep secrets in school. 

Mary - of course.  Any girl  will become your pet if you fuck them this crazy for a few days . And no there aren't any my type of girls here but when you will go to America I will let you take care of them. 

Ken - ok

I then went down to my class till the school time ended.  I was now a top scorer in almost every subject in school thanks to my enhanced brain perk.

After the start of practice time at the training grounds,  I went to my usual secluded spot to check my system in a very long time.  I laid down and called system in my mind .

STATUS

STENGTH - 28
AGILITY - 29
DEXTERITY- 30

SKILLS

PITCHING - A+

FASTBALL - A+( SPEED 152 MAX , CONTROL 100 PERCENT )
FORK - A+( SPEED 150 MAX , CONTROL 100 PERCENT)
POWER CURVE- B+ ( SPEED 150 MAX , CONTROL 80 PERCENT)
SINKER - B +  ( SPEED 150 MAX , CONTROL 80 PERCENT)
CUTBALL - B ( SPEED 150 MAX , CONTROL 70 PRECRNT )

BATTING - S
FIELDING - A+

AURA
EHANCED BRAIN
UNLIMITED STAMINA

AP- 7000

I was surprised to find that my ap were so high . After thinking, I hypothetically decided that ap were earned more when the matches are more important like the finals and the scale is bigger like jingu tournament. 

I was also happy to find tiger my batting upgraded finally after so much hard continuous practice.  I hypothesized that through the analysis of various pitchers and hiting  their balls successfully it got upgraded as all the information is added to my swings automatically when I swing my bat for hours daily .

I decided to train my pitches to perfect control till the time before the koshien spring tournament  as speed will be improved automatically with increase in my body stats like STENGHT and height.  I want to be a pitcher who dont give up many runs in a lifetime. 

So with the training direction fixed for a while , I decided not to purchase any new pitch from the store and find anything useful from other skills or perks .

After browsing further , I found improved grip which was sold for 7000 ap . I decided to buy it after reading the description.  It said that improved grip can used to add more spin to my balls and improve the break angles and accuracy too . After I equipped it , I found that control was already increased by 5 percent more for my breaking balls .

I then went to find chris senpai to confirm the timing to use the improved grip in games or use it always as it was not physically demanding or anything . I found him quickly practicing with eijun .

I watched eijun who was pitching in his new form from anime . He already started practicing numbers ( various grips and various balls ) from anime too . It was possible because his lower body was much stronger now which resulted in increase in control and speed . His max speed was now 139 and I guessed that it would cross the 140 threshold till the koshien spring tournament.

Seeing that chris senpai was busy , I decided to find miyuki senpai instead.  I found him in his dorm room looking at a score book from our match with some team . I appreciated hard work so decided not to disturb his thoughts . ..

I found ono senpai in the bullpen free as furuya was busy running laps to improve his stamina due to coachs order. He quickly agreed to test the improved grip with all my balls as there was no need to hold back practice as there were no more tournaments in near future.  I pitched 150 balls and feigned some tiredness to avoid suspicion.  We decided that it was best to use improved grip always because the penetrating power of all my balls improved considerably. 

I then went on with the usual practice while thinking of a Christmas present for sakura chan . When I reached home , I had decided to buy a small comfortable car and gift it to her . I could buy a more expensive one with my money but I knew her simple personality so I forgot about it .

We then went to a car shop to look for the fated one . I decided not to surprise her and went and told her straight.  She gave me a kiss full of love so I was happy that I decided that.  I decide to wear a suit like an adult so nobody would recognize my age and a hat too like urahara from bleach .

After telling our demands to the sexy employee,  she guided us to the said car . It was a domestic model and a compact one with white colour and we decided to buy it after a test drive.  It had everything that my wife loved so I paid through my bank account and sakura chan completed all the paperwork because it was her car.  We sat inside the car  , kissed for 5 minutes and went home. 

Next day was the Christmas eve . When everyone was celebrating outside , me and sakura chan were enjoying full day of lovers sex at our small home . When night arrived she was tired so I let her sleep and practiced my swings .