"Wow, I never thought you could say anything other than his a traitor and needs to be punished." He laughed and I slapped his head. "Ouch! You're still immature though."

Our heads turned together, we saw King Singh and his soldiers approaching the palace.
"We need to get out of here." I announced.

"No. When I thought you died I haven't been a true king to the people of Bahlika and if today I can free them from that ambitious man no matter the cost then I'll do it to make up for all I've done and including to you." He got me on his hold again and caressed my cheeks. "I must be brave like you and besides, I'll be a coward if I left my fights for my soldiers to fight." He smiled sweetly at me, making all my worries evaporate as if it wasn't there before.

"Well I said I won't leave without you, and I have a duty as the Queen of this kingdom so I'll stay with you."

"Never!" He retorted bitterly. It was like all the light and colors drained from him. "Do you really think I'll let you stay here and get killed?"

"I won't leave."

"I wasn't asking."

"Then you'll have to carry me all the way to safety because I won't leave on my own and if any of your guards come near me, I'll stab me. You know am not joking."

"Manu!"

I backed him. "You better start informing me about the battle plan."

"What will you do? All you can do is shoot arrows."

"Then that's what I'll do." I collected one of the soldiers bow and some arrows. "So what's the plan?"

"King Singh told me it's either him or me, one of us must die today. This war will not end until one of us dies so you have to leave!"

Then the idea hit me.

"One of you must go, then it's him." I collected an arrow and targeted his head.

"Manu that's too far, you'll miss and give us away." Arnav warned.

"Trust me Arnav." I said, I let go of the arrow and it flew through the distance. It went straight to my target without missing and shot him in his head.

I smiled.

"This will end the war!" I exclaimed.

"How-how did you?" Arnav gasped but I only smiled. All my practice payed off. And also I had excellent vision.

But then we heard shooting, not of arrows but guns and it was coming to our direction.

We ducked and took shelter.

"We have taken down their leader, why are they still attacking?" I asked confused. My fear returned immediately.

"I don't know." Arnav stretched his head out to see what was happening. "It's Vikram. He's leading them and they're shooting at us." He brought his head back. "You are no longer safe here Manu, go and keep yourself safe. Please."

But I shook my head.

"Please!" He begged, I could see fear in his eyes. "I don't want to ever hear anything bad happen to you. Please. I can't take it."

I felt so ashamed, I've been selfish but all I wanted is to protect him and save Bahlika but it seems I failed. "But I too won't be able to bear if anything happens to you." I cried. "I love you too Arnav!"

He smiled and hugged me then he just stared at me before finally bringing his head closer and rested it on my forehead. "This will not be the end, I promise because before I'll go I must full fill my obligations as a husband to you. All of them. So we shall see again."