40

BAHLIKA KINGDOM
INDIA

ARNAV POV

I walked carefully and mindful with the light I got from the torch am holding. The fire of the torch made everything had a yellowish color.

Commander Raghav had advised me not to go alone.

He seems like a crooked man so you can't go alone. Who knows what he's planning?

Though it seems nobody is with me as I want him to have that impression but actually my soldiers are just far behind me, they will come to my aid when I've called for them.

I continued walking until I felt the cold water immediately rushing down, am completely wet, the torch, off, everywhere seems to be cold suddenly.

I haven't finished registering the fact that I had just been poured water before I got hit from behind. It was like someone used a log of wood to hit me, intending to break my back bones and that someone have to be Vikram.

And, like it was intended to break my bone, I got hit again on my right arm that hasn't recover from the shot from the afternoon.

"What did I ever do to you for you you to treat me like this?" He hadn't once proved that I did anything to him but why is he treating like this as if I wasn't his brother.

"Because you always got what I want, even to this day." A voice from behind replied. It was the same as Vikram's voice when he attacked me. "This is also a punishment for bringing your soldiers along but you. Better not call them or else I'll know that your mother raised you to be a coward." He continued

"Don't you dare."

"Oh shut up! If you do then my second punishment will have to come sooner or should I say a surprise?"

"What do you mean?"

"Shhhh, Be patient."

He kicked me at the back again then I felt a punch in my face. From the deem light from the moon I saw him, he was about to punch me again but I held his hand and beared the sting pain I felt from my arm.

I got up and kicked him at the stomach, he went crashing down but he stood up immediately and tried punching me again but he missed as I evaded.

He walked away, heading straight ahead though what's in front is not clear, I followed him.

I need to end this finally, is either he surrenders and comes with me or either one of us dies.

I heard some whispers from him, I drew out my sword, ready to attack.

"Surrender or die!" I shouted out for him but he didn't reply.
He started walking back to me slowly, he held out his sword and wanted to attack but I was quicker and stabbed him.

Guess he doesn't want to surrender so he has to go an......

"Ahhhhh!" He shouted but it sounded softer and lighter than his voice.

"No!" I heard another voice behind him shout.

He fell to the floor, I pulled out my sword from his stomach then a torch was leat up, Vikram's face appeared as he carried the torch towards me hurriedly.

If he's coming, then who's on the floor.

When he came with the light, the next thing I saw next will forever haunt me.

_______

Please don't forget to vote comment share follow.

With love 💖

Anita 💞💃