Characters

MANIKARNIKA:An adamant, proud, misunderstood princess. Beauty and materialized things are far from her desires, as she mourns the lost of the king Darsh pranav jai the only father she has ever known she stands the chance of being send to exile.

After everything, she understands the meaning of love, not just for those who loves you but to everyone.

ADHIRA: An enemy to Queen Manikarnika who bent on destroying her. She's considered as an enemy with no reason but no actions can be said to be done just for the fun of it.

ARNAV: Son of Queen Adhira pranav jai and king Darsh pranav jai. His adamant on saving and protecting Queen Manikarnika.

VIHAAN: An hostile, muscular male servant of king Arnav. He's propose is to keep the king safe physically or emotionally from anyone including Queen Manikarnika.

POHTI: A Queen greatly respected by Queen Manikarnika but hides a secret that no one knows.

POJA: she's part of Queen Manikarnika's Entourage but plays as her advisor and companion.

AMOLI: The first wife of king Arnav. She appears to be a very jealous wife but could do no wrong or commit a sin but actually is the betrayal to the traitors.

VIKRAM: The eldest son of king Darsh pranav jai. Exiled for eternity but seeks revenge. He's a haughty man, controlled by his emotions and plots endlessly.

AESHA: the first cousin of Arnav and Manikarnika. She's loved by both Arnav and Manikarnika dearly. She's a calmed and well mannered wife.

ALISHA: The daughter of Aesha. A mischievous and happy child.

SINGH: The King of  and also the father of Queen Amoli,