25

BAHLIKA KINGDOM
INDIA

ARNAV POV

What is he talking about?

He pulled out his sword ready for a fight and I did as well.

"You will die. Taking my place isn't enough for you?"

"Vikram, Are you Vikram?"

"Shut up." He got down from his horse and launched at me and strikes. I blocked his attack and then we fought as our swords clashed together.

Vihaan and men were at numbered but Vihaan stood his ground and fought.

Many of my men had been defeated and the commander is dead. Vihaan has been wounded several times and finally he gave up. Dead?

No.

This stupid fool am fighting with is really very strong and skilled just like father. He knows many techniques that father taught me which is adding to my suspicion.

Is he really my brother?

"Vikram, I didn't try to kill you but know you." We had battled close to my chariot and my back was against it trying to withstand the force coming from Vikram.

"Am the one who should be king."

"Then you are Vikram."

"Shut up! Is it Adhira that send you here? To finish the job?" What is he talking about? What has mother done?

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play innocent. You and your mother are the same. An apple doesn't fall far from its tree." He said through gritted teeth.

Why does that sound familiar?

"Vikram, if I wanted to kill you then why come with few men?" I need to see reason with him.

"Because you don't know that I've been preparing my revenge, I know that Adhira won't just leave me alone in exile. That woman is a witch and she'll pay." He smirked through his cloth. He looks familiar. Vihaan? No. Father.

"What has my mother done?" Mother has some explaining to do.

"There's no did to find out since you'll be dead."

I felt my back hit the chariot.

No I can't die like that.

Manu.

With all my strength I pushed him backwards and he fell to the ground hitting his back and head. His cloth paced away a little and I got a glimpse of his face.

He seems like he's two years older than me.

"Whose son are you? Queen Pohti's?" I asked. I have to find out the truth about this man.

What conspiracy is he planning and what secret is mother hiding?

He started laughing, his men came running to me and pointed their swords at me.

"He's mine." He said. "Don't touch him."

Am all alone, even though I win him in the battle, his men will just get me anyways.

You live today to fight another day.

Father's lesson suddenly came up in my head.

Flee to the bush.

As soon as Vikram's men left me, I pretended to want to fight and set my sword.

"I'll have pleasure in killing you and then your mother. I would be able to complete my Revenge and I'll have pleasure doing so."

"First of all, try killing me." With that I ran back, Vikram's men chased me.