Wait I remember, THE BLUE LOBELIA.

It became dark again then brightened and I was in a different place, The palace garden!

I've been out in the royal garden for barely five minutes before I heard my name being yelled out like I was running away after commiting a sin.

'MANIKARNIKA'

'MANIKARNIKA'

'MANIKARNIKA'

I couldn't bear it anymore, how dare the him or her, whoever it is, yell my name like that.

I rushed to back to my chamber through the balcony and I was face to face with Queen Adhira.

I became irritated immediately,
Can't I get a break from this family drama? Am sick of both of them.

"Why were you yelling my name?"
I glared at her.

"Shut up. You should know your place and respect me."

I guess my prayer will not be answered any time soon.

Sarcastically I said, "Queen..., sorry, your majesty, why do you Grace me with your gracious presence."

"You want to be immature, carefree, disrespectful, stubborn, well this is your chance."

"What do you mean?"
Am clearly confused.

"Your only relation to the royal family is dead and you didn't have the courtesy to attend his burial, I have had enough of you." She said I one breath.

The cold air of realisation rush through me as I answered the question I asked myself. No she can't.

"Get out."

Then I immediately went to another scene,

This time I wasn't in the garden but instead in the training yard to practice.

I noticed that I was being followed from behind. I packed some arrows and pretended not to notice and walked to a far end of the yard, far from the entrance.

I took an arrow and placed it on my bow then drew the string and targeted the red spot; I stood there for a while pretending to be aiming but actually indirectly checking if they were still coming.

They were.

I have to protect myself, I won't let anything happen to me, not when am armed.

This is where all my training and skills have to come in.

I quickly turned, pointing the arrow at them; they were ten men wearing black like the ones that attacked me in the forest except they don't have any flower shaped scars like last time. They covered their nose and mouth with a cloth tied at the back to keep their identity a secret.

Then darkness came and took me but released me in another one,

Arnav almost hopped on his horse when he sighted me coming to his direction slowly. Some guards ran to me but I payed no attention to them and kept eye contact with him and continued walking. He ran towards me.

"Manu what happened?" I didn't say anything but glared at him, "What happened?" He asked again.

"You are the worst human being ever!" I found myself shouting. I dried up my eyes and continued glaring at him. "I won't waste my tears on you."

"Manu what do you mean?" He furrowed his brows and looked really confused.

"You are an evil person, a demon! I was right all along not to trust you, now am in this cursed marriage."

"Manu please explain, you're confusing me Manu."

"Shut up! Shut up Arnav!" I shouted, I pointed my finger at him and furrowed my brows. "You sent the the assassins to frighten me so I'll have no other choice but to marry you, Arnav!"

"Wh-ere-re did you her that?" He stuttered, he must be wondering how I knew.

"The idiotic assassins that you hired indirectly told me everything. I followed them and they didn't even know."

"Manu." He tried to reach for me but I stepped back. I felt so angry.

"You even let me slap your mother because of what you did."

"No Manu, those blue lobelia assassins were not me I promise. The ones I hired were those who attacked you at the training yard."

"Really Arnav? Why did you do it?" My hands had started shaking while I felt another set of tears gathering up.

"Because you changed your mind again and I didn't know what to do. It was all I could think of Manu." He tried reaching for me  again but this time I let him hold me. I just froze. "Please Manu. I love you."

Then I suddenly see Amoli's face then fire everywhere and I saw Vikram!

My eyes opened and I breathe in.

_______

While I was writing this chapter I wanted to vomit.

Why? Because of water!

When you lose strength while you're sick, my mom always gives me water mixed with sugar and salt instead of normal water and it tastes terrible!

I have to take this water till am okay so right now I hate water and Manu, that woman is inside it! Arggggggg!!!😤😤😠😡😵😵😵🤢🤮😢🤭😇

Lol😁 please please please please please please

Vote comment share follow.

Thanks alot for reading ❤️

Anita💞