Chapter 51

(Unedited)

Sin's POV

"The entire video clip is fake."

"What!?"

"Well actually it's real but whoever took that video was working with angles." He said.

"So precisely everything I saw in that clip wasn't exactly what happened." I stated.

"Yeah boss, I did examine the clip that you gave me and I don't know what was really happening in it but I can for sure tell you that the people in the video were definitely not making out." He replied.

"Be clear with me Anthony, what are you trying to say?" I asked him.

"I only have two reasonable explanations for this boss. One, whoever recorded this video knew exactly what was gonna happen and decided to place the camera in room. The other one is that maybe it could just have been a coincidence."

Taking in Anthony's words gave me a lot to think about.

"Great work Anthony, you can leave now." I told him.

"Sure thing boss." Anthony said as he picked himself up and exited my office.

As I welcomed the silence that the room was now in, I then turned around from my window facing stance.
Walking forward, I went around my chair and once in front of it, I sat down.

So the video isn't what it is. Meaning that I completely lashed out on Gail for no motherfucking reason.
At first when I found out the situation, I wasn't at all pleased about it. It was a fact that I didn't like sharing things, especially what belongs to me. So I reacted on instinct when I saw that clip.

Though I couldn't take in what I saw, that's why I decided to dig into it and today it turned out that I insulted her and called her names for something that she didn't do.

I felt a tinge of guilt as I thought back to that day, how insulted she felt.

Damn it.

This girl was really getting under my skin and honestly now, I wasn't sure how I felt about it. But one thing I was very sure of is that having her around me was something I was beginning to need more than usual.
It was strange because this type of feeling was foreign, it never has happened to me before and it made me curious.

The curiousity was what was pulling me closer to her, though I wasn't just curious on finding out what this feeling was, no. I was curious about the emerald green eyes that she possessed, the mystery that lay behind them was what enticed me.

I knew that Gail wasn't at all innocent. I knew this because whenever I tried to look through her eyes for emotions that differ from the one's she shows, I'd see flames. Flames warning me to stop because it was dangerous territory.

But for some reason I wanted, I needed more.
Maybe I was drawn to her because I also had my own demons beneath me, demons that I'm also still trying to tame.

My thoughts were disrupted by a knock on the door.

"Enter."

As the doors opened, Carina entered my office and shit them behibd her.

"Are you not gonna greet me?"  She asked as she approached and sat herself down on one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"Didn't I this morning?" I said in a dismissive tone.

"Well maybe if you weren't so ride I'd have noticed." She replied as she placed her bag on the table.

"What do you want?" I asked.