Chapter 30

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

Holy crap! My thoughts pondered on what I had told myself a few minutes ago. I was done with this shit, he was just an obstacle that I had to climb over and finish the job. Right now though with his large hands on my waist and our noses that were almost touching due to his sudden closeness as those cold orbs looked dead in my contact ones. With his perfect and glistening torso due to the light of the room reflecting on his sweat covered but perfectly tanned skin, at this moment he was right. I was dying for him to fuck my brains out and yes I wanted him to do it right here, right now.

The desire that swirled up in my body was crawling it's way out of me as if it wanted Sin to take notice of it. My breathing soon started to quicken up and I felt like the room was on fire as he leaned in to my ear and began to whisper.

"If only ya knew the things I want to do to you."

I don't know when or how but I felt his lips crash into mine and the burning inferno that had gone missing from me reignited again and it burned me with want. His lips felt rough on mine and so did his hands as they brought both my legs up to his waist and gripped my thighs. His touch set my skin on flames.

I could feel his body heat radiate off of him and onto me. The warmth of his rough lips against mine felt like electricity all over. His hand found its way to my panties as I wasn't wearing stockings, reaching his destination, he cupped my p*ssy with his hand and the feeling gave pleasure. Not breaking the kiss, he began rubbing me over my panties. It was at a moderate pace but sent a sensation though my body. As he quickened his pace instant pleasure coursed through me and I moaned in the kiss.

I knew he heard when I felt him smirk within the kiss and if possible fastened his current pace. This time I couldn't contain myself as moan after moan after moan left my lips and if it wasn't for the fact that it was muffled by his lips, I know for sure that the rest of the house would've heard.

Faster and faster his fingers went, rubbing me and my body started shaking.

When I felt myself edging towards my release, his fingers came to a halt.

"Not yet" He said.

With that he carried me onto a bench that was set beside the treadmill. The frustration I felt right now couldn't be described. I was so close and he had to pull this trick.

Sin suddenly got on his knees an I got confused.
The angle he was in, was one where my abdomen was at height level with his face.

His hands travelled to the straps of my panties and he began to bring them down. Sliding them off, he fisted them and shoved them inside the pocket of his sweatpants.

Spreading my legs open with his hands, he paused as if he was fascinated by something, suddenly closing my legs shut, he opened them again.

"You're beautiful."

Just like that his head found its way under my uniform and to my naked p*ssy. I felt him tense.

"You're so fucking wet."

He then licked his first stroke. Sending me to pure and raw pleasure. He placed another stroke as he now did it in a pace.

The feeling I felt through my body right now was one I couldn't describe but it drove me crazy. My body jerked up at each stoke of his tongue as an endless number of loud moans exited my mouth.
His strokes became faster and I felt like I was on edge as my body started to rock with his tongue in need.

My breathing became fast as I jerked and squirmed due to the intense pleasure I was feeling. The faster his tongue went, the closer I came to a release.