Chapter 40

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

I woke up feeling a bit refreshed today.
Though I was shocked myself when I found out that I'd slept on Sin's side of the bed.
I must've rolled to it when I fell asleep.

I needed a shower and to change. It's funny how I'd gotten used to this room but Everytime I walk into it's bathroom I'm always in awe.
As always there was no trace of Sin in this room. It's like he hasn't been here at all.

Placing my phone on the bathroom cabinet, the caller ID on screen made me remember how I'd tried to call Mac several times yesterday.
It was funny because I was the one who was supposed to be ignoring him, after all he's the one who cheated. I'll have to go sees him sometime today.

Turning on the shower I stripped myself and went in as the steam started covering the frosty glass.
This shower gave me creeps sometimes. I don't know why but every time i see it I just find myself thinking of the women he's brought in here.
I knew that Kylie and Tory have been here and that didn't just disgust me but it made me feel a little sting inside.

Wrapping my hair in a one of the towels that hung in the bathroom I took the other and wrapped it around myself before stepping out.

Once I was dressed I went to the kitchen. Everything seemed as per usual except for the constant glares and whispering that came from the other house staff.
Fortunately I saw Dawn entering.

"Hey I was wo-"

"It's on the counter." She said while grabbing the vacuum.

"What's on the counter?" I asked confused.

"Your list of duties."

"A list?" I said as I walked to the counter and read the black inked paper on top of it.

"You work for Mr Grey now Gail, he had his own demands." Said Dawn.

"I'd suggest you start before it's time to serve breakfast." With that Dawn left the kitchen to proceed with her duties.

"Wait Dawn." Said Carina, almost startling us all as she blocked Dawn with her hand.
She looked gorgeous as usual with her navy blue pantsuit and black heels. Her hair was braided in a neat bun.

Dawn paused and took a state back giving me a full view of Carina.
She looked my whole body up and down, by the time she paused and looked into my eyes she gave me a look of disapproval. I didn't understand because if she didn't want me here then she wouldn't have let her son hire me back.
She averted her gaze from me and focused on the test of the staff that was currently in the kitchen.

"As you all know about what happened yesterday, I'd like to clarify a few things to all of you."

Kylie also also joined the room as she came and stood next to Carina. You'd think today was a good day for her but I knew that she was beaming because of how her plan succeeded yesterday. I'd give anything to do something that would wiped that smirk on her face.

"You all know that I don't tolerate that type of behaviour in this household and that was made clear the day that you were all hired, right?"

"Yes ma'am." The staff said, for me I couldn't bring myself to even look at her straight in the eye.

"So today I'm letting you know that anyone who is caught doing the same thing Ms October did will be fired!" She said the last part quite louder and aggressively and I swear I almost saw some of the flinch.

"Do you all understand?" She asked firmly.

"Yes ma'am." Everyone said as they nodded.

"Then why is she still here?" Asked Kylie giving me a confused yet distasteful look.