Chapter 16

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

I got back to the penthouse more confused than ever in my life. I mean Carina?, Carina can't be a murderer. Though they do say you can't judge a book by its cover.
I entered a little early enough for me to go and freshen up before preparing for dinner.

I went down the hall and entered my room. Closing the door I turned my lights on, I almost jumped when I saw   that blonde women sitting on my bed. Her name always managed to sleep my mind, oh yes Kylie that's her name.

She had as smile plastered on her  face making her look a little creepy.
I threw my phone onto the bed and sat down taking off my shoes.

"What the f*ck do you want?" I asked annoyed and exhausted at the same time.

"I wouldn't be so rude to me if I were you" she said standing up and playing with the phone in her left hand.

"And why would the hell would I do that" I asked in a tone that said 'you're pathetic'.

"I knew that there was something about you I just couldn't pin point what exactly it was besides your cheap attire that is" she said giggling and looked over me.

"Don't you even have the least bit of class?" she spat.

I closed my eyes tightly sending a prayer above for this b*tch cause I was gonna beat that smile of off her face if she carries on.

"Anyway, I have something that will very much grab your attention" she said gesturing to the phone in her hand.

"Yeah as if" I said grabbing it swiftly as she threw it towards me.
I pressed play on the video that was on screen. There I was about to enter the coffee shop but the limousine's hoot stopped. It was the entire scene of me entering CK's limo and it took off.
The bitch had me followed and I was stupid enough to not spot it.

"I knew you were hiding something" she said snatching her phone away from me.

"Why am I not f*cking surprised?" I said to her.

"You really do get bored huh, care to share why you followed me?"

"Well simple, the day you came in here as a maid I just didn't feel good about you. Now I have full proof."

"And what proof is that?"

"This video, duh?'"

"Well you're dumber than I thought you are" I laughed.

"Care to share what you're laughing at?" she asked annoyed as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Well for one, your video doesn't prove anything because I went to see a friend when I entered that limo". I chuckled a little.

"Oh and two, you were dumb enough to not notice that I already deleted that video" she looked to her phone and she got angry.

"If you want to spy on me you better find someone who knows the job not an amateur" I said heading towards the door and opening it.

"Now would you please get the f*ck out!" I half yelled as I gestured towards the door.
Her furious self walked all the way to the door. She turned and faced me.

"I'm onto you Gail, and believe me when I say I will find out what you're up to."

With that said I slammed the door at her face. I took a nice warm shower as I looked at myself , I had gotten through  day with CK without getting hit or beaten. Maybe the topic about his daughter was sensitive for him that's why.
After some generous time in the shower I wrapped myself in a robe and walked out the shower. I tied a towel around my wet hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that there was someone sitting on my bed.

I turned around and faced the person, he was dressed in black slacks and a black hoodie. The hoodie pulled over his head shadowing his face.
I almost picked up a vase but then I saw grey eyes looking at me coldly and I knew who it was.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a low voice.

Sin's POV

For some unknown reason I found myself sitting on her bed in her room.
I heard the shower was on so I knew she was in here. After some time she came out in a bathing robe and a towel wrapped around her head.
She didn't notice my presence before she saw me on the mirror.
She turned around and faced me and  our eyes locked again.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in a low breath.

I ignored her and started walking towards her, she tried to back away but the dresser prevented her from doing so. As I was now in front of hero put side on each side of the dresser, trapping her.

"You should be resting, to let your arm heal" she said in breath's fanning my face that made my body tense up.

Our stare remained fixed as I put my palm against her warm and soft cheek letting it caress it.
The contact made electricity shoot through my vein's.
This feeling that was getting me addicted, I didn't know what it was but it kept me coming back.

Her eyes closed slowly as she let my hand caress her cheek.
They shot open as if she had realised something and she pushed me away from her. Just list like that something registered in my head and I walked out of her room knowing that I won't remember this by morning cause it was the drugs that I took to dampen my pain that were controlling my body right now.

Luna's POV

My chest was burning and my throat was dry. I went to the table at the corner of my room and got myself some water. Downing it all I took in what just happened. I sucked a breath and pushed it at the back of my head, focusing on the reason why I was here in the first place.

I started taking off my robe and began getting dressed to go downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------
**************

A/N:

What do you guys think?

Vote and comment below

Love!

Jessie ;)