Chapter 17

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

I dressed up on my uniform and headed downstairs to find Jerry in the kitchen, lining up the the dishes for me to go serve.
I picked the food up and went and placed it on the table. I carried on setting the table and succeeded without having to so much spare a glance at Sin.
I went back into the kitchen and sat on the bar stool.

"Have you ever seen kick boxing?" Jerry asked suddenly.

"Uhm yeah on TV, duh?" I said in an obvious tone.

He chuckled to himself. "I meant have you ever seen it live?"

"Well no, not that I recall of, why"

"Well my 16 year old daughter is crazy about these things, there illegal and she wants to go but I'd prefer it if she went with someone older to guard her"

"So you want me to take you daughter to a underground kick boxing arena?"

"She's already going I just want someone older to watch her for me"

I inwardly laughed right now. He wanted someone older to watch over her, if only he new that I was also just a 16 year old. The decision now was obvious. I couldn't say no.

"I'll think about it" I said in a reassuring smile.

"Thank you" he sighed in relief.

"Don't thank me just yet"

~~~

After dinner I was now alone in the kitchen tidying up. I told Jerry to go home early today and I would cover for him.
Once I was done I switched the lights off and went towards my room. As I was about to open the door I heard someone's voice in the room that was one room away from mine. Curiosity getting the best of me I went quietly towards the door and pressed my ear on the keyhole.

"Yes daddy, I'm working on it. Its not that easy...I know daddy I know and we will get it just give me some time. A new problem has occurred."

Kylie was in this room talking to her father. I wish I could understand what they were talking about.

"Okay daddy, I won't disappoint you.
I promise, love you" she finally said and dropped the phone. Hearing heels click on the floor, I scrambled off my feet and entered my room before she could spot me.

I paced my room wondering what the conversation I just heard was about. I remembered Jerry saying that Mrs Grey ran a company, also him saying that Kylie's father was a business associate. Then it clicked, my head made a story connecting the puzzle. Kylie and her father wanted to rip off Mrs Grey. They wanted her company I told myself as I remembered her saying 'we will have it'. Also her saying 'I won't disappoint you'. This was it, there was no other reasonable story than this one. I guess Kylie isn't that stupid after all.

I stripped into my PJs and entered covers. 'Its just that a problem has occurred' those words made their way to my head, I laughed to myself as I knew that by problem she was referring to me. I smiled as I let my eyes close.

We'll see about that dear Kylie, I muttered in a smirk before letting sleep consume me.

~~~

I woke up as the sunlight hit my eyes
painfully. I blinked a few times before actually opening them. I fixed my bed and set on it checking my phone. Today was Saturday meaning I had the day off, also making it the day where I take Jerry's daughter to watch kick boxing.
Scrolling through my phone I noticed that Stacey had never called me since the day she left and I was worried. I clicked on her ID as I brought the phone to my ear, it rang twice before retorting to voicemail. I sighed and pit my phone down thinking maybe she was busy cause I mean I'm sure she met plenty of new people to hang out with. Pushing thoughts of Stacey aside I took a nice long shower and tied my hair in a loose bun. I wore a white Adidas t-shirts that went down and stopped just under my bum. I paired it with black leggings.

I went downstairs and found Kylie and Carina having breakfast on the table.

"Good morning" I said graciously.

"Morning Gail" Carina said as opened the fridge and took out a water bottle.

"I don't get why a maid is treated like she has worth in this house, she's supposed to stay in a crappy room and not be allowed to use the same area as her bosses" Miss blonde bimbo said making my dead pound vigorously.

"She's here on Victoria's behalf and Vicky is part of the family now"

"Well she's not, she should go scrape bubblegum of peoples shoes. Even her dress code it is horrible, I guess beggars can't be chooser's after all" she spat.

Mrs Grey dropped her fork shocked at Kylie's behavior. My lie got up and attempted to leave the room but before she could I stood in front of her and slapped her with so much force her whole body stumbled back a bit and a sting was felt on my hand.
She put a hand on her cheek and looked angry.

"Girl doesn't even have morals guess her parents were too poor to teach them to her" she scram.
That was it, I saw fire engine red. I ran to her and tackled her to the ground. She struggled and dug her nails into my face but I was fuming to even feel the pain. I delivered a punch to her probably plastic nose. I gripped her hands and began slamming her head to the ground. I had lost complete control.

I heard Carina calling out for help in the background but I didn't move, I slapped her her and pulled her hair. When I was about to deliver another punch a man came and dragged ne off of her. He held me by my arms as a maid helped Kylie up. I broke free and ran towards her.

"You b*tch!" I scram but before I could reach her a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, sending a burning and tingling sensation through my body. I knew who it was, I tried to break free but his grip was too tight.

"I warned you, you b*tch!" I scram with tears forming in my eyes but I quickly blinked them back. The mans hold on me didn't loosen, my anger ended up subsiding and I stopped squirming.

I looked at the masterpiece that i had created on the b*tches face. I smiled inwardly but I regretted it as I knew it was gonna cost me my job.

---------------------------------------------
************

A/N:

Dang! Shit just happened!!!!!, what do you think provoked Luna so much that she beat her up like that?

Can't saint for the next chapter guys.

Vote and comment below!!

Kisses

Jessie ;)