Chapter 52

Sin's POV

It had been two days since we put two and two together and found out that CK was behind the fake bomb incident.
Never in years has anybody ever dared to threaten me the way he did. Nobody had the balls, it was clear that wherever he'd been this entire time, he took the time to grow some.

What pisses me off more than him daring to send me a threat is the fact that he got the guts to come back after what happened years ago.

Knock Knock

The door knock broke me out of my thoughts as I voiced for the person on the other side to enter.

Registering the face that popped in after opening the door, I inwardly sighed in annoyance.

"What do you want Carina?" I said.

"Quite the greeting and if you ask me." She said as she entered my room and approached me.

"Anyways, I came to tell you that Kentwood just called and he's on his way here."

"How's that my problem?" I asked.

"How's it your problem?! Kylie hasn't been here in two days and no one knows where the hell she is, what are we gonna tell her father?"

That's when I remembered another thing, Kylie has been missing from this house for the past two days and no one knows where she is.

To be honest, I couldn't care less about her or her whereabouts but we have to have her here by the time her father reaches.

"I thought you'd have found out something by now Sin." Carina stated.

"I don't meddle in shit that doesn't concern me Carina, you should know that by now." I told her.

"So you expect me to find her myself?" She asked.

"You're the one who brought her here so yeah." I said nonchalantly.

"Well you're the one whose been sleeping with her."

"So?"

"So it's only fair that you help me out here Sin." Carina said in frustration.

"It was just sex Carina, nothing else. Don't take it personal."

"Damnit Sin! Aren't you ashamed of yourself."

"Of what?" I asked.

"You're using this girl for your own pleasures and here she is thinking that you're serious about her." Carina stated.

"Carina, you forced Kylie onto me the very day that she came here. You knew your intentions with her the moment she and her father stepped into this place and so did I."

"My intentions Sin? Yes I did have intentions. My intentions were to find you a girl, I wanted someone who would grow to understand you and Kylie just happened to tick that box." Carina said.

"So you took it upon your entire self to keep me and her under the same roof in hopes of something blossoming right?"

"Yes! Yes I did!" She spat out.

"Well as you can clearly see that you're plan foiled Carina."

"It's that other tramp that you're sleeping with right?" Carina asked.

"That's none of your business Carina." I stated coldly.

"Why can't you see that I'm trying my best to find you someone that you'll open up to and-"

"Cut it out Carina, I told you that I don't want any of your fucking pity." I spat.

"Fine, you might not like Kylie but you will continue this fake relationship stunt until C&G closes the deal with her father." Carina said with a determined face before starting towards the door."