Chapter 37

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

Hurt.

I didn't know if I was hurt or offended.
My cheeks had gone moist from the amount of tears that had escaped my eyes.
I looked at my bruised wrists as I recalled the words he had said to me.

I don't know what it was that dropped when he told me that I was just another one of his sex toys.
His statement was not supposed to hurt me this much, it wasn't even supposed to hurt me at all.

These tears, they shouldn't be because of what he said. They should be because of the bruises he left on my wrists.
The image of his bloodshot eyes as he spat his words to my face that stung me like venom.

His rage had resembled that of almost an animal.

Irritation, if that could drive him to that extent of anger then only God knows how he would react when he's real pissed.
Wiping the tears that continuously fell down my cheeks was pointless as they kept running down anyways.

The funny thing is, I knew what I was getting my self into the first time I let him fuck me but still I said I could handle it.
I knew exactly that it was just casual sex but then why does it hurt so bad when he tells it to my face?

Bang!

"You son of a bitch!" said a female voice I'd grown annoyed to as she walked in after slamming open my bedroom door.

"What the hell?!" I asked standing and quickly wiping my tears.

"Don't act stupid, you know very well why I'm in your room."

"Actually I don't Miss Kylie, though I'd love to know to what I owe this pleasant visit to." I said with some unexpected sarcasm.

"Where are they?" She asked with a determined face.

"What are we talking about again?" I asked as I quirked one of my brows up.

"You, you came in my room and now shit goes missing, wow what a coincidence right? Get to the chase and tell me where the fuck they are."

"Listen up blondie, I don't have time to go through any of your shit so do me a favour and get the fuck out before I do some shit that I'll regret later." I said.

"Sly bitch, you know you have them." She said.

"Get out!" I said pointing her to my door.

"I'm warning you, this game you're starting won't end well." She said before walking out as I shut the door behind her.

Leaning on it I found myself staring at the ceiling.
The burning sensation that was in my chest due to all the screaming cry's I held back.
As bad as I wanted to scream, I couldn't.
I wasn't gonna cry over such shit. It was time I stuck to the initial plan.

It's time I put an end to this facade.

Sin Grey, you better watch out.

~~~

"Hey, Gail did you clean Mr Black's room?" Asked Dawn.

"Mr Black?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes, Travis Black."

I felt myself still as she said his name.

"Gail?"

"Yeah, uhm no I haven't. I'll go when he leaves." I said after a long pause and started towards the kitchen.

"No Gail he's already left, I'd suggest you go clean it before he actually returns." Said Dawn again.

Swallowing harshly I turned around and gave her a nodding smile.