Chapter 42: Hourglass of Penance

(sorry about the delay. The internet connection is slow these days)

(This is before the Quidditch Game)

(Leon POV)

Even though it's a different world, people are always the same. Human nature is both beautiful and disgusting. There's always good and bad, chaos and order, right or wrong and even angel or devil. Everyone has the right to choose but sometimes, someone takes advantage of that. I don't portray myself as a good guy but I'm not bad either. In my alignment, maybe I'm true neutral or neutral good? Not that it matters honestly.

It was nighttime and I waited for others to go to sleep. It is almost midnight and I double check if there's anyone awake. There's none. After that, I teleport away from Hogwarts.

I'm floating somewhere in the muggle world. I'm invisible so that no one would notice me. I randomly choose what country would a go for. I pick a coin and flick in the air. I catch it. If it's head I'll go to America and if tails, I'll go Asia. I open it and it was heads. I teleported there.

I'm in Los Angeles, still in incognito mode. I notice that many people are now using my gadgets. The technology is now advancing due that I introduce the new gadgets and other technologies. I use [Knowledge] and find my target. I found one and teleport there.

I appeared inside the motel and I saw a young girl, about 12-14 years old, was tied on the bed and gagged. She's crying but her clothes has not been torn or any sign that being touch. Good thing that the r*pi*t haven't touch her yet. She's alone in the room. I change my outfit from the DMC 5 Vergil's outfit but black colored. I put on black gloves and appear myself to the girl.

(AC: From https://www.amazon.com/Vergil-Cosplay-Costume-Devil-Outfit/dp/B07RBTK5BZ)

The girl was frightened by my sudden intrusion.

Leon: "Don't worry, I'm here to save you. I'll stay here and wait for him. I'll untie you but don't run. Call the police after I untie you ok?"

I change my demeanor into more soothing and calm atmosphere. The girl felt relax and nods but still crying though. I untie her and she suddenly hugs me. I tap her back and use magic to heal her physical injuries. The girl didn't notice that I healed her body. I let the girl sit on a chair and I change my face into a blank one.

The girl got surprise and I just put my index on my lips and shush her. She nods and kept quiet.

Moments later, a man showed up and saw us both. I used my [Knowledge] to know this assailant and his name is Roy Charles Waller, the Norcal Rapist. He kidnapped and raped more than 10 victims in different Northern California counties and no one has ever caught him.

(AC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_rapists)

Waller: "Who the hell are you?"

He wasn't scared that my face was blank and the girl is shivering from fear by his presence. He walks up to me and pulls out his gun on my forehead. I stop time and re-position his gun, pointing at his foot. I resume time. We heard bang. Waller has a smug face but he notice that his gun wasn't his peripheral vision. He follows his arm and notice that he pointed the gun at his foot.

Waller: "AAAAAHHHHH!"

He screams and grabs his foot. I pick up the gun and put it somewhere. I took out an hour glass and grab Waller's hair and force him to look at the hour glass. When he saw the hour glass, his mind was transported to another location.

!!! Warning: The next part is not for kids or for weak hearted ones. You can skip this if you want. You've been warned. !!!

//Beginning//

He opens his eyes and look around. Everything is blank. He tried to move but his wrist and leg are tied on to the bed poles. Then out of nowhere, a figure appear itself. He examine the figure and he looks just like him. He saw himself coming towards him. He shivers and felt something bad will happen if will not break free. He struggles to break free but to no avail. His dopple ganger approach him and rip his clothes out. The dopple ganger took a knife out and plunge it into the stomach of the original. The original screams from the pain. The double keeps stabbing him in the same place and sometimes his other parts of the body.

After the torture, the original is barely breathing but miraculously, still alive. He look at his double ganger in disdain but turns pale when he saw the double pulls his pants down. The double ganger's d*ck is 12 inches longer and was thicker than the average person. The original tries to break free yet again but fails miserably. He look at his wrist and legs and the cloth turns to chains. The bed turns into a metal plate and starting to heat up. The original's back and bare ass are starting to burn and he screams again from the pain. Smoke rising from his back. The double ganger slowly goes on top of him and smiles maniacally. The original begs for mercy but the double ignores his plea. We can only hear him scream while the double do his deeds. This happened only in his mind and he was tortured for over 10,000 years.

//End//

In real life, only one minute has passed and we can only see Warren in a daze state within one minute. The girl was confuse and ask what happened. I didn't explain it to her. In my free time, I created an item called the 'Hourglass of Penance'. If I let a criminal see the hourglass, the criminals will become the victims and a copy of themselves will do the misdeeds to them but much more terrible and sinister, depends on their sins of course. I will set many years for their mind torture but the in reality, only 1 minute has passed.

After one minute, Warren woke up from his stupor. He screamed and cried and begs to stop.

Leon: "In order for me to stop, you have to confess all your sins to the authorities."

I secretly put a curse on him. If he tries do something like this ever again, the curse will kill him instantly.

He nods desperately and bangs his head on the floor. We were surprise that he didn't fell unconscious and still pleading for mercy. I look at the girl and was still scared. I hug her and she was shock. She hugs me back and she felt relax. We heard a loud siren coming from outside and I teleported away. The girl tries to look for me in the room but I was nowhere to be found.

The cops show up and saw the scene. Warren saw them and crawls to their feet. The cops got creep out and Warren confess his sins. The cops got confused and ask the girl. She explains what happened and about me saving her. When the cops ask who he was, she was stunned and forgot to ask my name.

I've been doing some heroic work a few times and slowly clean the society. The ministry of Magic can't actually detect me because they only detect me when I'm using the wands. Plus, put up a magical concealment around so that they won't detect my magic. You're wondering why I am doing this. No reason. I just felt good doing it, I suppose. You're also wondering why I created the item but not creating the skill itself. Well, I've got too many abilities and skills and I would to prepare something in case when I can't use my magic or abilities for some reason. It doesn't hurt to prepare.

(AC: I almost puke while I wrote that punishment part but at the same time, it was satisfying. Weird right? I wrote that but I almost puke.

Ps. Want more advance chapters like 20+? Check out my patre on.com/NovelAdik)