Chapter 20: GET PRANKED

(Leon POV)

We celebrated at the Gryffindor's hall and I ask the house elf to let me use the kitchen. We apparated there and I start cooking. They are really annoying that they would forcefully tries to help me. I gave up and let them do what I told them to do. I also notice that some elves are taking notes while I'm cooking. I ask them if they would like to learn. At first they were hesitant but when they taste the dish, they immediately ask to tutor them. Probably in the future, the students would become fat because of the improve and savory taste, so I teach them some healthy dishes to avoid that incident. At the party, everyone was happy. Gryffindor students congratulate Harry, the twins are pranking Ron, Hermione was happy that she has new friends and everyone was very satisfied with my cooking. Harry was not the only one getting popular on that evening.

At the field, us 4 and Hagrid just walking along and discussing about suspecting Snape's attempt to kill Harry and steal something what Fluffy was guarding at the room. Hagrid slip of a tongue revealing that Fluffy was guarding something and tries to stop us and avoid our questions. He also reveals about Nicolas Flamel. I face palmed on Hagrid failed attempt to keep a secret.

Leon: 'Why don't you just reveal the Philosopher's stone? For goodness sake.'

The trio don't know about Nicolas Flamel and I'm not the one who'll reveal. I'll let the story reveal themselves.

After few months, Christmas is upon us. Everyone is excited, including Harry. We celebrate every year and Harry was spoiled by me and my clone with so many gifts for him. He also gave us presents as well and we gladly accept them. We're rich so we don't really care about the gift. Just have fun and that's all we could have ask. He also gave the Dursley some gift as well and I gave them some cook books for Mrs. Dursley. I swear Dudley is getting fatter every day and his mother really spoiling him.

Hogwarts was full of decorations. Mistletoe, giant Christmas trees and Christmas light. Harry and Ron just sits at the table and playing a wizard chess. I, on the other hand, just watch and was fascinated on the chess. I questioned myself. Are wizards are these lazy? You can just move the pieces with your hands and it's not that difficult to. But no, you have to magically move them. The only good thing about it is that they can destroy each other. I saw Hermione from the distance and I offer her help to pick up her luggage. She's not nervous as before but I can still see her face turns to pink when I offer her some help. She nods and gave me her luggage.

When we approach them, Harry won the game. Harry was getting better as the wizard chess but Ron is way better than him. Hermione saw the destroyed pieces and complains.

Hermione: "That's barbaric."

Ron: "That's a wizard's chess. I see you've packed

Hermione: "I see you've haven't?"

Ron: "Change of plans. My parents went to Romania and visit my brother. He's studying dragons there."

Hermione: "Good. You can help Harry then."

Leon: "Already been taking care of."

She look at me and nods.

Hermione: "I see. You two can help Harry then to find some information about Nicolas Flamel."

Ron: "We've looked a hundred times."

Hermione: "Not in the restricted section."

Harry looks at Hermione and grins.

Harry: "Leon. You need to control your girlfriend there or she will be the death of us someday."

I raised an eyebrow on Harry and Ron grins at me and Hermione. Hermione simultaneously stunned, blush and looks at me. When I look at her, she looks away. She smacks Harry's shoulder and runs away. But not before she says happy Christmas to us.

Leon: "Don't guys have better things to do?"

Ron: "Other than teasing you and her?"

Harry: "It's pretty obvious that she likes you Leon."

Ron: "Yeah. But who couldn't blame her. You got good looks and can make so many wonderful dishes. Why don't I have those?"

Leon: "What are you, gay? I don't swing that way. About my looks? Genes. My cooking? Practice of course. Why not try to play the wizard's chess competition in the future Ron? There's a lot of galleon if you win."

Ron's eyes shine when he heard about galleons.

Leon: "Remember to practice often or you'll never win the competition. You too Harry, keep on practicing on your broom and try to find Nicolas Flamel."

Harry: "Why don't you do it?" [Complains]

Leon: "I have to do some other stuffs. See you at home. Oh and you too Ron. Would you like to spend Christmas with us?"

Ron was surprise and nods rapidly. I walk away.

Ron: "Shees, his mindset is same as Hermione or even worse."

Harry: "Tell me about it. Come on, ready for another round?"

They played again and Ron still beat Harry at the game.

I went to the hallway and gave gifts for the professors. I gave the ladies some health improving potions and beauty products while the male just health improvement potions. Even Dumbledore as well. I secretly gave Quirell a cupcake with no name on it. What he didn't know is that the cupcake was made out of the spiciest pepper called Carolina Reaper with a Scoville heat unit average over 2,200,000.

I can hear the screams down in the hallway and he desperately finds water. Only I can 'save' him. Well he has no choice, I'm the only one in the hallway. So I took out my wand and cast [Aguamenti]. I sprayed him with a jet stream water and he desperately tries to breathe. He yelled stop and he was soaking wet.

Leon: "Let me help you to dry up."

Quirell: "Don't-"

I cast a hot-air charm on him but it was much stronger and Quirell stumbled down again. He smack his back head on the cement floor. Voldemort is really having a bad Christmas today.

Leon: "I'm sorry, I didn't think it was this strong." I help him get up.

Quirell. "I....t's alright. I...it was just an acc....cident."

I can hear his whisper. He's cursing at me and told me that he will kill me in the future. I mentally laugh at him.

Leon: 'If you can survive the plot. If you do then congratulations, you'll be my guinea pig for my chains.'

I wave him goodbye and have a happy Christmas to him.

(AC: Advance chapters? See at Patre on.com/NovelAdik and check it out.)