Chapter 26: The Fight

(Leon POV)

I fast walk towards the stairs and went downstairs. When I saw Harry and Quirell talk, I turn myself invisible. I took out my phone and start recording their conversation. When I take a good look on Quirrell's face I can see the burn marks on his face and a bandage covered on his nose from my previous prank. I then look closely, his mouth still looks puffy. I silence myself with a spell and I laugh loudly.

The two talk about the Qudditch match incident.

Quirrell: "I tried to kill you boy and trust me, if Snape's cloak didn't caught on fire I wouldn't broke my eye contact and didn't get these burn marks and bruise on my face. I would have succeeded."

He winced when he touch his broken nose.

Quirrell: "Even Snape muttering his counter curse."

Harry: "Snape tried to save me?"

I didn't pay attention to their conversation and a random thought came to me. Isn't Snape categorize as a tsundere? I mean he has a cold exterior but deep down, he cares about Harry. I shake my head to dismiss that random thought. I pay attention and their talking about the troll. Snape didn't trust Quirrell after that troll incident.

When Quirrell turns around, Harry scar starting to burn. Quirrell wants the stone but don't know how to get it. He force Harry to walk up to the mirror and let him find the sorcerer's stone.

All I can see that the two of them just standing there. Moments later, Quirrell ask Harry sees. Harry told him shaking hands with Dumbledore and winning the cup but Quirrell didn't believe him. He suddenly talks to himself, about not strong enough. He removes his turban and I saw a disgusting face. I look at it and starting to laugh again because he has a black eye on his right eye and a broken nose. The silence spell still took effect so nobody really heard me laughing.

Harry: "Voldemort."

That's right, it's Voldemort. He's much more disgusting than the movies. Black stem like markings from the side of his face and looks like an old person with many wrinkles. I don't feel any sorry for him being in this state. I mean, you did that to yourself so you already know the consequence of making a horcrux.

Harry tries to run away but Quirrell snap his fingers and makes a ring of fire. Unfortunately, I was caught on fire and I forgot put up a barrier for myself. I roll myself away from the fire and roll again because my robe was caught on fire. I pat myself put out the fire but my invisibility and the silence spell was undone.

Everyone stop and looks at me.

Harry: "Leon! What are you doing here?! How long have you been here?"

Leon: "Now is not the time to explain later. We'll talk later."

I slowly stand up and pat the dust away from my robe. I was not scared or anything. I'm more powerful than anyone in this room. I silently put an invisible barrier on me. I always forget to prepare for the worse. I put my phone in the corner and put invisibility and barrier on it.

Quirrell: "If it isn't Mr. Parker. Glad you have presented yourself to me." [Smiles Manically]

Voldemort: "Silence."

Quirrell ignores me for a seconds and focus on Harry.

Voldemort: "Don't be a fool Harry Potter. Why suffer a horrific death when you both join me and live."

Harry: "NEVER!"

Leon: "Is being a host for a bald disgusting soul sucking parasite is the perquisite of joining your cause? I think I'll pass. I love my hair."